It is an 4-armed exoskeleton with a variety of tools used for an expedition in the Arctic Circle. It features decent damage, a decent fire rate, a moderate ammo capacity, but low mobility.
It is an exoskeleton that has 4 arms. One holds a shovel, one holds ice pick/pickaxe, one holds a cup of coffee with a gun symbol on it, and another arm holds a map with a mountain and with what appears to be a winch on the bottom. While reloading, the upper arms will drop both tools and get new ones from the back while the player drinks a coffee from the right arm and looks at the map on the left arm.
There are a total of 4 arms. The upper arms throw their respective tools. The right arm will throw a shovel and the left arm will throw the pickaxe that rotates in the air. The other 2 are used when reloading. The projectiles have fast travel time. It inflicts , so anyone who gets hit will receive damage over time. While holding the weapon, the player is healed 7 health per second . It is normally a 2 shot kill.
Unlike Mobile Outpost, this weapon doesnt reflect damage, but it absorbs damage , this means you take less damage when holding this weapon. (tested in Polygon using the tnts, normally the tnt leaves you at 10 hp but with this weapon it leaves you at 15 hp [tested with no armor] )
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Super-Mega-Expedition-Tool will always have a pull-up time lasting around half of a second.
- Try to predict your enemies movement because this weapon has travel time.
- After predicting, aim at the front of the player where you predict the player's movement.
- Due to its projectile speed, avoid using this weapon at long ranges.
- Tight spaces may help you easily kill your target(s).
- Use this weapon to heal yourself when low on health.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- When moving around the map, equip a high mobility weapon.
- Since you take less damage and heal yourself at the same time, the enemy will have a hard time killing you.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit, as this weapon has travel time.
- When hit, keep on moving to avoid getting hit again or hold a healing weapon like the Heroic Epee to save yourself from the bleeding attribute.
- Attack the user when they are out of ammo.
- Keep your distance from the user and attack at a longer range, because of the travel time of this weapon, it is harder for users to hit you from such long distances.
- Use high damage weapons like the Anti-Champion Rifle, since the user receives reduced damage
- Equip high level modules and wear to maximize damage.
- Use a high mobility weapon like the Double Cashbacks as it suffers from a low mobility.
- Initial release.
- Initial release.
- Damage increased by 15%.
- It somewhat resembles the Laser Rings.
- This is the second weapon with the attribute.
- Even though it has the attribute, it doesn't reflect damage like Mobile Outpost, but partially absorbs damage
- This is 13th Exoskeleton so far.
- This together with the other exoskeletons, cannot be used in Free Play.
- This weapon can somehow absorb damage despite not featuring a visible shield, similar to the other exoskeletons, although they do not have the barrier attribute.
- Despite it being an exoskeleton it used to be able to be used in free play.