It is a futuristic drill that performs like a chainsaw and that disables jumps. It has high damage, high attack speed, and high mobility.
It appears to be a medium/large-sized drill with a vermillion base with hints of navy red. The drill itself is a silver color, possibly being made out of alloy or titanium. It has two navy-vanilla colored handles, with a red button on either of the two (presumably). There appears to be a futuristic hologram at the top of the drill which is a blue coloured friendly AI. This feature is also found in Phobos 2 Station. When holding on to the shoot button, the hologram will turn red and into the evil version of the AI.
This weapon is a melee weapon so it can only attack the opponent in close range. Moreover, this weapon has a "chainsaw" attribute, so it can give the player damage multiple times while swinging. To add, it can also disable the jumps of the opponent for a short amount of time when they get in contact of this weapon.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Super Drill will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Use the Chainsaw attribute to your advantage, try to saw your enemies for as long as possible.
- Strafe while using this weapon to outmaneuver enemies with ranged weapons.
- Equip the upgraded Berserk Boots to greatly increase your movement speed.
- Aim for the head for more damage.
- This is useful in Knife Party when enemies are using area damage melees, use this to disable their ability to jump and finish them off.
- Equip the Maniac Mask to buff your Melee weapon damage.
- This is not a good weapon for melee switching, because of its fixed delay.
- Snipe the user(s) from afar.
- If the user attempts to approach you, Rocket Jump or use a transportation weapon such as the Pulling Sucker Gun to confuse and outmaneuver the user.
- It is not recommended to get in close contact with a user with this weapon, so rely on weapons that are ranged, such as the Neutron Pulsator
- Shotguns and Area Damage weapons, such as rocket launchers, will annihilate the user quickly.
- If all else fails, use this weapon yourself against the user(s).
- Equip a long/medium-range weapon.
- Use a powerful, preferably one-shot kill, weapon such as the Christmas Ultimatum
- Include a powerful Sniper weapon in your loadout to attack enemies at a distance, such as the Anti-Champion Rifle
- Initial release.
- This is one of the melee weapons found in Tier 30 of the Battle Pass with a high mobility, the other weapons being the Pixel Stream Sword, Heroic Epee, Spirit Staff, and Bunny Smasher.
- It is one of the few weapons that can move by itself when viewing