Super Fixer is a Bug Catcher themed sword that has high attack speed, high mobility, and good damage.
It is an orange and blue sword. The middle part and the tip of the sword's sharp part is blue while its edges are orange. The handle is blue with a black end that is connected to the sword with two red wires. The center circle of the sword is yellow and black and the rest of it also comes in red, orange, and blue details.
The player swings the weapon as soon as the shoot button is pressed, dealing damage and disables the enemy's capability to jump and use gadgets for a short period of time. It is usually 3 hits to kill a player with Gold Clan Armor.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Super Fixer will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Casually swing this weapon around enemies to disable their jumping ability.
- Like all melees with high mobility, keep moving while attacking.
- Equipping Berserk Boots would greatly increase your movement speed.
- Use a pulling weapon to get close to the enemy and then quickly switch to the Super Fixer to get a hit, and then to a powerful sniper or shotgun (without fixed delay) to finish off the enemy
- Use this weapon against enemies who often use gadgets
- Use a greater damaging melee with a longer range like Bunny Smasher.
- Shotguns and Area Damage weapons make quick work of its users in close range combat.
- If the enemy decides to use Energy Shield, use Poison Darts to damage and slow them down.
- Use this weapon with any other loadout for its high mobility.
- Initial release
- This weapon appeared as the Pixel Stream Sword for players who did not update their game.