It appears to be a Clan legend-themed, pistol-shaped tool. This tool has a Wooden League-themed handle, a Pro League themed body, a golden antenna, and a blue and red horseshoe magnet labeled "N" and "S" forming a sort of dual-barrel.
This Gadget is good in areas where there are multiple players at once. When used, the gadget emits gravitational force, which means it can suck players into the front side of the user. It has a certain area of effect. After using the gadget, the player will need to wait for 11 seconds to use it again.
- Aim for the simplest/newest players.
- Use this on an opponent then finish him/her off with a stronger weapon.
- This has area damage so use this to approach multiple enemies into you at once.
- Use this for "Bunny Hopping" players, which means against players that run and jump very often while attacking.
- Use this at close range as its range is a bit limited.
- This is a good gadget if you want to use a Melee weapon, as it will draw enemies towards you.
- Be aware when using it as some players could have powerful shotguns like the Ultimatum and kill you instantly.
- When using this gadget, use weapons with the Area Damage property so you can hit enemy’s all around you when they get sucked in to the magnetic field
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Stay away from this gadget so that you won't get caught in the magnetic field.
- Use a powerful shotgun to attack it's users if you are caught.
- Use a flamethrower or a melee weapon at close range against the gadget users.
- Rocket Jumping away is also a viable option if you are low on HP/Armor.
- Use the Disabler to prevent the opponent from activating this gadget.
- Use any weapon/gadget with pulling to the target like the Vertical Grip Device or if you have the Pocket Harpoon gadget.
|Initial Tier||17 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 1||16 Seconds||5 Seconds|
|Tier 2||16 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 3||15 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 4||15 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 5||14 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 6||14 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 7||13 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 8||13 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 9||13 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 10||12 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 11||12 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Final Tier||11 Seconds||11 Seconds|
- Initial release
- This is one of the first (among all the Gadgets that were added in 17.5.0) Gadgets which can be obtained only through the Clans System.
- This and the Pocket Harpoon are the gadgets with the shortest cooldown of all gadgets.
- This is the second Gadget to have the Gravitation Force attribute, the first being the Singular Grenade.
- In real life, magnets can only attach with metal material. However, in this case, magnets can attach players as well.
- When in use this gadget has a blue effect around the player, however it's range extends beyond this.
- In the armory animation, it is revealed this had a clip at the back like a normal weapon.