|“||A barrel of this laser rifle is sparking with exceeding power. Let it go. Right into your enemy!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Supercharged Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update.
It is a purple futuristic rifle that shoots a laser instantaneously. This gun has high Efficiency, medium fire rate, high ammo capacity, and average mobility. It functions similarly to the Eva when it was introduced into the game. It is 1-2 headshots kill if fully upgraded.
The Supercharged Rifle is very similar to its predecessor, the Electro Blast Rifle. However, the Electro Blast Rifle has an overall yellow-aqua theme, whereas the Supercharged Rifle has a dark blue-red theme. Both feature electrical currents rippling in their muzzles.
This weapon shoots a red laser bolt. Due to the fact that it has area damage and instant bullet travel time at the same time, it has hit scan and can be used in any range. It has a 10x zoom optic sight that allows fighting in a very long range.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine from the bottom of this gun and replaces it with another.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Thunderer and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- This gun has area damage, so you can aim at opponents' feet and inflict heavy damage.
- Its conjunction of average fire rate, instant area damage, high capacity and ability to headshot is capable of scoring multiple kills.
- Only reload when you make sure you are absolutely safe, as this gun has a slow reload speed and will leave you vulnerable.
- Use it against groups of heavily-armored enemies due to its Area Damage attribute.
- Upgrade this rifle when you reached to Level 65, as it will take a lot less than upgrading one level at a time by using .
- Move around often and stay airborne. Better still if you use the Stealth Bracelet to conceal yourself. It is harder to use this weapon when the opponent jumps around.
- Attack the sniper when he/she is reloading.
- Use a high fire rate explosive weapon to bomb around and disorientate him/her, forcing to lose control of the aim.
- Use Jetpack to fly around so as to waste his/her ammo. Try to make your patterns more confusing for best results, but be aware of other enemies.
- Use a shotgun to finish them at close range.
- This gun has no Wall-Break attribute, so use this to your advantage and use Wall-Break weapons to kill them with ease.
- However, be aware that this weapon still has the area damage attribute. If you happen to be too close to a wall, they could still hit you.
- Use the Reflector (Gadget) to make the sniper more unenthusiastic in hitting you.
- Using Supercharged Rifle yourself as a last-ditch effort can prove effective.
- A fast-firing primary/backup to finish off the weakened target.
- A high mobility melee.
- Initial release. It was a one-shot kill with a higher fire rate.
- It became a 2 shot kill with a slower fire rate.
- It was reverted to a one-shot kill.
- It became a two-shot kill.
- It gained the ability to headshot.
- It got removed from the Armory for unknown reasons.
- This the second sniper re-skin to have the area damage attribute, the first being Eva.
- In an unknown update, this and its regular counterpart gained an ability to headshot.
- It was later brought back to the Armory.
- This weapon costs 1700 or 500 to obtain.
- If upgrading the weapon to Level 65 and improve its rarity to Mythical, it will cost total of 1300+ (? for upgrading to max and 1200 to improve rarity).
- Oddly, the player cannot injure themselves despite the Area Damage.