|“||Supershots from the this superrifle for the supersoldiers of our supergame!||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
This weapon, when shot, emits an explosive bullet that explodes upon contact with a wall or other players. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, good capacity, and average to low mobility. It can kill most players in 2 shots with bleeding.
It features an orange skeletal stock with a black trigger, a silver body, an orange scope, a game cartridge as a magazine, and a long orange barrel. The undercarriage resembles the Pixel Gun in shotgun form.
This weapon shoots an explosive projectile with a small-sized splash radius and instant bullet travel time. This weapon also has a bleeding effect, which causes enemies to gradually lose health over a period of time. Moreover, it has a 10x zoom optic sight which allows attacking players from long distances
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another one.
It outputs delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam such as the Thunderer or the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- This gun has the area damage attribute, so one can shoot the opponent's feet or at a wall close to them and deal damage.
- You can use this at any range. However, very close range is not recommended, since you may damage yourself in the process.
- Use this in long-range maps to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Use this with the Jetpack to confuse opponents and be less likely to be shot.
- The weapon has a hidden bleeding effect not shown in the Armory. It can assist in damaging enemy players over time whenever you successfully hit them with this weapon.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a fight.
- If an enemy survives the shot, finish them off with a automatic Primary or Heavy weapon.
- This weapon can be used for crowd control, since it has area damage. But because of the fire rate and low splash area, a Heavy weapon can be used for better effect.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open area when there is a sniper, take cover behind solid objects and locate the sniper then attempt to counter snipe them with your own.
- Flamethrowers and shotguns can be useful for quickly killing users at close range.
- Use the Reflector gadget to render its users less enthusiastic in hitting you.
- Kill them with a high-damaging sniper such as the Digital Sunrise before you take too much damage.
Have a weapon that can do well in short range, like the Undertaker to counter Melee/Flamethrower users. Have a backup that can attack moderately fast, such as the AI Pistol or Neon Fighter. Finally, equip a high-damage Heavy weapon such as the Christmas Ultimatum or Soda+Pop to kill players quickly.
- Initial release.
- Its design and color scheme is based on the NES Zapper, in a sniper configuration.
- The Nerd from The Angry Video Game Nerd webseries also use it as a weapon, however he uses it as a Pistol while this weapon is used and modified as a Sniper.
- It has the hidden effect but is not shown in the armory.