|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Foggy Swamp (Survival).
Swamp is an Arena map introduced in the 2.0.0 update.
The Foggy Swamp is in a middle of a field surrounded by castle walls. Every once in a while, thunder will strike. Enemies come out of a castle through a dungeon door.
- Take out the first wave enemies with primaries, since they usually have 1.
- Do not use snipers at enemies. Use them only at bosses.
- Step on Bombs when there are a lot of enemies following you.
- There are many strategies to play Arena Mode in. An effective strategy is to have a Heavy weapon with decent mobility like the Anti-Gravity Blaster, so that you can take out a group of 20, or even 30 enemies, or a Primary weapon like the Automatic Peacemaker or the Assault Machine Gun because the monsters barely have health at the start, and since there are many monsters and these Primary weapons have a high capacity, then these weapons are recommended.
- Monsters are fast at any wave, even bosses are, so it is best having a high mobility weapon like the Swat Rifle Up1 and shoot at the monsters, or running away from them with the Light Swords or the Dark Swords (both are statistically identical, not cosmetically identical) or even the Electric Glove, since these 3 weapons significantly increase of your jump height.
- You have at least about 75 monsters to fight in in each mode, so it is recommended to equip a piercing shot weapon like the Freeze Ray Rifle and shoot at the monsters, as they are in a large group with initial low health.
- It looks similar to a cemetery, but without the graves.
- This Survival map is very similar to its Deadly Games counterpart. For example, there is an abandoned castle and a little hill with lava coming out from it.
- You will know when you're about to play on this map if you hear thunder and rain when the loading screen is present.
- The Deadly Games version of this map doesn't exist in Pixel Gun World, since Deadly Games hasn't even been introduced in the game yet. However, both, the Arena and the Deadly Games versions are in Pixel Gun 3D.