|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
The Swarmer was a Special weapon introduced in the 13.0.0 update. It was entirely removed from the game in 15.2.0.
It is a purple, insect looking weapon that shoots a homing missile. It has high damage, low fire rate, moderate capacity, and moderate mobility.
It resembles a six-legged purple/blue insect with pincers.
It has a blue/purple body, with white/purple/pink legs, and spine. It also features a pair of blue/purple pincers with pink tips and with orange-yellow eyes with black pupils one on each pincher. It also features a large eye on the front of its head. Inside the pincers there also is what appears to be a mouth, where the weapons shots are generated from.
This weapon is inserted into the player's right hand. This weapon shoots a homing missile that follows the player on impact.
When reloading, a substance is inserted into the weapon's dispenser.
- As it has the Homing Missile attribute, you can use this to counter Jetpack users.
- Aim at the head to deal massive damage.
- Its good mobility allows you to run around.
- Use this in close range, as the bullet travel time is as slow as the Bee Swarm Spell.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- If you get close to the user accidentally, quickly get away from them.
- Use a low weight, high mobility weapon to escape its projectiles. Try going around tight corners or go take cover.
- If forced into close-range combat use the highest efficiency weapon in your arsenal to quickly take them out.
- Bring a good long-ranged weapon to avoid getting killed at long-ranged duels.
It was entirely removed from the game.
In the 15.2.0 update, it was removed from the game completely due to community feedback urging for overpowered weapon removal (i.e. the ones with the homing missile attribute). However, removing the Swarmer caused a lot of controversies, as it was from a Super Chest and hence extremely hard to obtain. Any player that has bought it previously will be issued a full refund. The Smart Bullet Bazooka, Judge, Bee Swarm Spell, Nanobots Rifle, and the Resurrection were removed as well.
- It is one of the two weapons featured in the Halloween Event Chest, the other being the B.E.A.S.T.
- This is one of two Special weapons that shoot homing missiles, the other being Nanobots Rifle.
- This weapon is one of the rarest weapons in the game, as it is added almost at the end of the Halloween Event.
- This weapon looks similar to the Hivehand from Half-Life.
- The weapon appears as if it wraps its legs around the arm of the user to stay on.
- It has a new reskin, the Sparkling Eel.
- Keep a note: this weapon is removed from the armory so you wont see it.