The Sword Soul Card is a Special weapon released in the 17.6.0 update.
The player holds a red card in their left hand with another sword floating in the air next to the player’s left hand. When attacking, the player swings the sword twice, releasing magical energy with a huge hitbox. The energy can pierce and burn, dealing extra damage over time.
It takes the appearance of a soul that appears to be a demon-like samurai with yellow eyes and two yellow sharp teeth but the rest of its teeth is black,It is possibly smiling. Its face seems to be gray while wearing possibly a crown that appears to be gold and white with a red gem on its forehead. It also has both a red mouth and helmet.
The player can be seen holding a red card which resembles a fire element and along with that the player gets a metallic armored hand next to them while holding a giant fire sword, the sword has a black/dark red hilt and the tip appears to be bright red.
This is a very powerful weapon. It has an insanely large hitbox and deals high damage. The reload is slow, so take cover when reloading. Try to jump around and strafe. You can spam this weapon because of its very large hitbox. Each tap of the attack button releases 3 projectiles, each consuming one ammo, so each tap of the attack button will drain 3 ammo, meaning you will need to reload quite a lot. Try to use something to decrease reload time or increase ammo capacity. This does have very high damage, so you are guaranteed multiple kills before you reload as long as you have decent aim. Each “energy” deals 43 damage, which results in a five shot kill (each tap of the attack button shoots three shots, due to it’s Multiple Shots attribute). It is a four shot if count the burning effect, which will take some time to come in to effect, but can kill enemies after you die.
It is a two shot kill anywhere, and it unfortunately does not have a headshot multiplier.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Sword Soul Card will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon has a very large hitbox. Use that to your advantage.
- This weapon is very powerful and can be devastating in maps with long corridors such as Silent School or Pool Party.
- Spam this weapon like crazy in small maps or corridors for an easy win.
- This weapon is extremely powerful, but it is not a spammy weapon. It is not a one-shot kill, and will require skill to dominate with. Spamming will give wins, but skill is required to bring the most out of the weapon.
- The somewhat low capacity will not sustain you for an entire match if you don’t die much. Consider bringing a secondary weapon or use cartridge increasing gear. Ammo Pick-Ups are not that rare, so you might last a while if you are lucky.
- Try using this weapon at close to medium range, as the bullets have travel time.
- Fool low level players because they will think it is a melee weapon.
- Use one-shot weapons. Weapons with low damage don’t stand much of a chance due to its high damage and insane hitbox.
- Do not be fooled by its looks, as it is not a melee weapon.
- Weapons that slow down opponents, such as the Proton Freezer or Royal Ashbringer may help. Use a slowing weapon with high DPS and out-damage them with the DPS.
- Treat this as a 180 degrees damaging Luxury Beats.
- Attack the weapon's user(s) from long ranges.
- Use a gadget such as the Blizzard Generator or Sticky Candy to slow down the user.
- Try strafing around the user with a high mobility weapon to prevent getting hit.
- Beware that this weapon has a very large hitbox, and skilled users can easily anticipate your movements if you run in one direction, so always keep a sharp eye on the projectiles.
- Though this could backfire as the weapon’s hitbox is just too big to escape, and strafing will mess up your aim, while it won’t be much of a thing for a user of this weapon.
- Make your movements erratic so he will waste ammo trying to fire towards you.
- This weapon has a clunky mechanic due to the large hitbox. If you try to attack an enemy through a very small vertical corridor, such as behind the throne in Ice palace and some creaks in War of Toys, the projectile will slam on the wall and blow up, not hurting the enemy. This also happens when aiming at doorways in silent school. Use that to your advantage. The same rules apply when using this weapon.
Equip a long-ranged weapon.
Equip a bullet shooting weapon just in case.
- Initial release.
- Damage was decreased by 30%
- It is one of the three "soul card" weapons, with the others being the Bow Soul Card and the Lance Soul Card.
- The head of this weapon or picture of it is a Samurai.
- They are part of the Arcane Summoner Event Set, which explains enough to this small category of weapons.
- With the full Arcane Summoner Set, this weapon will give five points for every kill or achievement. This will also make you lose five additional points for any penalties such as Self Destruction.