It is a red, Halloween-themed sword that attacks opponents in close range with various properties, including lifesteal, gadget blocker, and disabling jumps. It has good damage, high attack speed, and low mobility.
It takes the form of a large sword with a purple grip, a golden/silver handguard in the form of a bat and its wings, and a large blood-red blade with serrations in the middle of the shaft.
The player swings this weapon in close range in order to attack the opponent(s). This weapon has the lifesteal attribute, so it can be used to steal the health of the opponent and the user of this weapon regains the health if they have lost any. Moreover, it has a gadget blocker attribute and a jump disabling attribute, so it can disable the gadgets, the module combinations and marginally the jumps of the player.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Sword of Silence always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Equip the Berserk Boots and Berserk Cape to maximize mobility speed.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Benefit from the Lifesteal attribute, since it allows you to regenerate HP when killing an enemy
- Keep in mind that this weapon will NOT heal up armor, as its name suggests. Instead, it only heals your health.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- This weapon can be useful in Duels if the opponent heavily relies on gadgets.
- Use this to counter mobile users due to its ability to disable an enemy's jumping abilities.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate its users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Use an effect to slow or stop the user from coming close to you, such using as the Proton Freezer or Sticky Candy.
- It serves as a well-balanced melee weapon and can be used in any kind of loadout.
- Initial release.
- It was brought back through the Trader's Van.
- The weapon was made available in the craft section and can be obtained for Coupon.