|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The color scheme has a light purple and white palette, similar to the shoe company Adidas, except the actual company uses black and white. The trigger handle seems to be similar to the Handgrip Sniper Module, except white, while the actual trigger is orange. The tip of the barrel bears a small resemblance to Railgun, while the folds bear a resemblance to Ink Spreader's barrel.
- Use this weapon like you would use the Perfect Rocket Launcher.
- Use it to, if it wasn't obvious from its attributes, Rocket Jump (PG3D).
- Note however it has fixed delay, so you shouldn't use it if you're only gonna rocket jump in emergency situations as it might screw you over.
- It can rocket jump horizontally consistently, something that most other rocket-jumpable weapons cannot do.
- Equip the pouch module to reduce it's reloading time, so you can be more mobile with it.
- If they are dodging all your shots by rocket jumping too much, use the Homing Rocket module combo, Cyber Bees Swarm or Clockwork Nutcracker.
- Catch up with them using Pulling Towards Target weapons.
- Use a high-damaging weapon to take out it's users easier.
- Initial release.
- This is the second weapon to have the No Self Damage attribute, the first being Perfect Rocket Launcher.
- The Super Rocket Jump attribute as of right now doesn't work.
- The weapon itself is a reference of the Evangelion Unit-01 from the series "Evangelion".