|“||Each shot updates the servers by 1%. I don't know how I killed him, but eventually it worked.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The System Admin is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.0.0 update.
It is a code-themed rifle that automatically shoots rounds. It deals a decent amount of damage, and has a decent ammo capacity, high mobility and a moderate fire rate. It can generally 9-shot someone.
It takes the appearance of a neon-colored rifle.
It has a grey/red stock with yellow connectors running throughout the weapon. On top is a 2x2 Rubik's cube powering the rifle. On the bottom of the rifle, it has a grey/red pistol grip with a red trigger, and a binary code magazine. It also has a cyan blue motherboard posing as the reciever of the weapon.
Taking up the bulk of the weapon is a neon blue barrel with printed circuit board etchings with blue iron sights.
This weapon shoots green numbers with a fast bullet travel time. Moreover, these rounds include tiny area damage.
When reloading, the magazine is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Take advantage of its area damage attribute.
- Despite having area damage, it is possible to land headshots. Do this to maximize damage.
- It is quite accurate, but you have to aim well to conserve ammo. Though it isn't a major concern due to its Area Damage attribute.
- Pair this with a high damage back-up weapon, like the Thunderer or Exterminator.
- Make sure to reload frequently.
- Use this up to medium range since it does not have a scope.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges,
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Shotguns and weapons with area damage make quick work of its users.
- Attack when the user is reloading or is complacent.
- If all else fails you can hide, use the Reflector gadget, or jump at them and rocket jump.
- Initial release.
- This weapon returned to the Trader's Van for .
- This weapon along with the Flash Drive, Disconnector, Network Streamer, Antivirus and BIG DATA were released in the 16.0.0 update and are a part of the Lost in Network Gallery set.
- This weapon, despite shooting green rounds, dissolves eliminated targets in blue.
- It is used by Rifle Admins in the Citadel level.
- However they shoot out blanks unlike the actual weapon.
- The weapon, as well as the Flash Drive and the 0xbadc0de are the starting weapons for Virtual Worlds.
- System Admin is surprisingly valid as an available weapon for Brawl.
- It looks like the Virtualized version of the Hellraiser Up1 (PG3D) or the Energy Assault Rifle, and the Poisonous Vine, considering the design and reload animation.