|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Tactical Bow (PGW).
|“||A bowstring isn't really flexible. However, the increased accuracy and penetration force are better than in many other bows. Also the camo will allow you to wander in the forests without fear of being spotted.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Tactical Bow is a Sniper weapon that was added to Pixel Gun 3D in the 10.0.0 update.
It is a forest-themed compound bow that shoots arrows. It has good damage, a high fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
The Tactical Bow resembles the Magic Bow. It has a scope on the left side of the bow and has a forest camouflage.
The player shoots the arrow at a relatively high attack speed. The arrows, which are gray and have a red top, have instant bullet travel time. The Tactical Bow is a precision weapon that can deal large amounts of damage. With its optic sight, it can effectively counter snipers.
This weapon is a bow, so it uses the single-shot system, therefore it has no reload animation. It has no delay mechanics either.
- This weapon can be used as a substitute for sniper rifles due to its increased range. In addition to this, the Tactical Bow is silent and shoots fast-moving arrows, which makes this weapon amazingly stealthy.
- This weapon is useful for long-range crowd control, due to its fast reload for a sniper weapon. Just make sure you're hidden.
- This weapon is also very useful for strafing, as the player is able to dash around the battlefield while also being able to take out targets at range.
- Aiming for the head is critical as it can easily take down enemies, as a headshot with the bow deals a high amount of damage.
- While this weapon is effective in long ranges, it lacks in strength so players should aim for enemies' heads
- Users of this weapon can be easily killed with sniper weapons that outmatch it.
- This weapon has a limited range, so try to users of the weapon from very far away.
Have a weapon that has a high fire rate, or a weapon that is effective at close range.
This bow had a max capacity of 49 but that was changed to a max capacity of 41.
- The Tactical Bow was added in the 10.0.0 update.
- This is the first bow to feature a scope, which is kind of unrealistic.
- It's likely inspired by modern hunting bows due to it having a modern chassis and a 4x zoom.
- It could also be inspired by the "Sparrow" in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 as both are modern and futuristic descendants of the bow.
- When running out of ammo, an arrow is still shown, similar to most weapons without reload animations.