|“||A cerambite knife is used by saboteurs and others types of secret agents. Z Squad, for example, has used these knives along with the suppressed pistols to clear Bravo Base in Northern Cubolina.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a small knife that can attack and bleed the players in close range. It has good damage, a good attack rate, and good mobility. It is 2-3 hits with bleeding.
It is a grey Karambit knife featuring a grey fingerhole at the bottom of the grip and a curved short blade.
The player holds this knife in one hand by its dark gray handle. The player swings the knife sideways when attacking. It can also make the opponent bleed, which means that they will temporarily lose health.
- It has a quite a short range, so you have to approach the opponent before swinging.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- The bleeding attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- It is recommended to use an alternative weapon for at least medium range or higher whilst jumping with this weapon.
- Be wary for flanking enemies, as it is a common counter that players will use when dealing with users.
- This knife sports decent mobility and high attack speed, so that it is still useful for going in close to an enemy and pulling back.
- As of the 17.1.0m update, it's mobility got a nerf, making it not suitable for long range travelling.
- Use a Sniper weapon or any long range weapon to pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area Damage weapons easily pick off its user(s).
- Try to avoid getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Flank its user(s) to reduce chances of being hit.
- Rocket Jump to avoid getting slashed by the weapon.
The weapon should be used for close engagements, a weapon with a longer range is recommended.
This weapon is very popular. The cause of the popularity of this weapon is not its performance, but rather its appearance as a collectable item. Many players tend to buy this weapon for collection.
- Initial release.
- Mobility nerfed from 85 to 65.
- Damage increased by 33%.
- This weapon was put in the Trader's Van as part of the Community Van that was hosted by the developers.
- Mobility buffed from 65 to 75.
- This knife is based on the real life Karambit.
- This weapon is sometimes used for 3 cat spam as the size of this weapon is really small, making it easier to see enemies, and its high mobility.
- It has the same swinging sound as the Combat Knife, but the Tactical Knife swings sideways and the Combat Knife stabs forward and backward.
- Its Gallery description suggested that this weapon is part of the Z Squad set. So nonetheless, it is part of the Z Squad set, along with Zombie Slayer, Liquidator Z1, Eliminator Z2 and Pursuer Z3.
- The Tactical Knife was listed as a possible option to return in the 17.7.0 Trader's Van.
- It appeared there in the same update.
- Despite this weapon's tiny appearance, it has a mobility of 65, while weapons that look a lot heavier (E.g Ice Club and Dark Force Saber) have higher mobility.