The Tactical Pistol is a Backup weapon introduced in the 21.2.0 update. It is part of the General Bullet Event Set.
The Tactical Pistol is a no-nonsense futuristic-modern army green pistol of the Mythical Grade, equipped with a scope and 12 bullet magazines. At maximum efficiency it deals decent damage with a fast fire rate and is paired with above-average mobility.
It appears to be a light green pistol with several attachments added onto it. It has a red laser sight, a mounted red sight, and a wide, grey muzzle brake.
When pulling out the weapon, the view model shows the player pulling back the slide. While reloading, the player flicks the weapon to toss out the old magazine and inserts a new one.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that every time a player switches to this weapon, a short pull-out animation will play lasting around half a second before the user can fire.
- Aim for the head to deal additional damage.
- Use this as a backup weapon when your main weapon is out of ammo.
- Do not use this weapon during the entire length of the match, as you will have a low chance of winning. Alternatively, use faster-killing weapons.
- It has the attribute, allowing it to detect enemies behind walls.
- If you are skilled enough, aim down sights with this weapon to see where opponents are located, and then use a wall break weapon such as the Prototype.
- Equip the weapon when moving around the map since it has high mobility.
- Use the Target Mark to mark out where enemies are.
- Your teammates can also see the marked enemy, so use this to help them.
- In Duels, use the target mark to mark your opponent and see where they are, making it easier to find them if they are hiding.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try and sneak up behind the user and go in for a melee attack.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
Have a weapon that can engage enemies at long range.
- Initial release.
- The weapon itself seems to be based on a combination of the IWI Desert Eagle (pistol slide), and the Colt M1911 (pistol grip).
- This is the first weapon to feature the infrared imager.
- The reloading animation and sound effects of this weapon are the same as the Infiltrator.
- This is the first and only backup at the moment to feature the infrared imager attribute.