The Task Book is a feature that tells the player to do certain tasks to get a reward. It is unlocked at level 2 for the second and third characters.
The objectives are generally the various possibilities that can be done in the game. They could go from winning a match, managing the player's friends or killing some monsters to opening an event chest or do something for the Battle Pass. The following is a full list of 35 objectives available in the task book (X and Y are number which vary):
- Hatch X Pet eggs
- Create a new structure in craft lobby
- Open X Lucky Chests
- Destroy X monsters in campaign
- Complete X challenges in the Battle Pass
- Receive a level 2 module
- Level up your Pet X levels
- Insert a module into Armor X times
- Create X items from parts
- Take a level X pet to battle
- Win X (mode)
- Play X(count) matches in Y (mode)
- Defeat X(count) enemies in Y (mode)
- Set a record in any mini-game
- Collect X points in Y (mode)
- Bring enemy flag to the base
- Roll the ram for Xm
- Make X bets in Y mode (Y=duel)
- Win a match in X mode
- Play X matches in Y mode with squad
- Collect X trophies
- Add X players to friends
- Reach X level
- Like X friends' bases in their profiles
- Join any clan or create your own
- Play X matches with 3 friend is squad
- Win in a Brawl or a Contest X times
- Take no lower than X place in your league's Tournament
- Collect X keys
- Get a reward in a set Event X times
- Open chests in a chest event X times
- Update rewards in a set Event X times
- Collect X Super-Chest bar points
- Collect and craft an object from a set Event
- Open a Super-Chest in a chest Event
Usually, the rewards would be about earning currency. The player can earn a certain amount of gems per task (usually three gems), coins or even battle crowns.
- When it was introduced, some rewards were written in Russian, regardless of the player's language that they use.
- It is the successor of Quests.
- Sometimes,the rewards are not worth as much as the actual amount spent.