Team Strike is a multiplayer mode introduced in the 12.5.0 update.
How to Play
Similarly like 3x3 Brawl, 2 teams of 3 players have to fight. However, like in Duel, you have to wait until all 6 players show up in the server. Once all 6 players show up, you will be able to begin battling along with 2 allies against 3 other players.
In the battle there are seven rounds, and in each round each player has only one life. Dead players will spectate other players on their team once they die. Once one team kills all players on the opposing team, they will win the round. The first team to 4 victories wins.
There is a better indication of remaining enemies.
Put in the Competitive section of the mode rotation system.
Put back in the mode selection, as the mode rotation was removed.
- After its introduction, it replaced 3x3 Brawl, possibly making it as its successor/upgrade, due to the 2 maps from 3x3 Brawl being added along with having similar rules and interface.
- It's very similar to Casual and Competitive mode in Valve's CS:GO, that when you get killed, you may only spectate until one team wins on the match.
- All gadgets except the Frag Grenade are disabled in this mode. However, module combination gadgets can still be used.
- Pets are completely disabled in this mode.
- If the timer ends, the team which has more people alive wins. If not, then it is a tie.
- There was a bug in the 18.0.0 update where the round would not end automatically when one team has no members left alive, and the players are forced to wait for the timer to end. Then, the screens on both teams will say "Round Lost", but in the next round, the round indicator will show that it had been a tie.
|Pixel Gun 3D
Pixel Gun World