|“||Terracotta robots of Gi Temple use this weapon. Long time ago, they have destroyed the overwhelming forces of cyber-elves with the help of this toyish (from the first glimpse) weapon.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Temple Guardian is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update. It is obtained from the Oriental Lottery.
It is an oriental-themed gun that launches firework-like projectiles that normally explode on the contact of a player. It has good damage, a decent fire rate, decent capacity, and low mobility.
The weapon takes the form of an oriental dragon. It has a red stock with a yellow trigger and a red magazine taking the form of a lantern. In front, it has a dragon head with a barrel protruding from its mouth.
When fired, it launches red explosive projectiles that will detonate upon contact with an enemy.
This weapon shoots projectiles that somewhat resemble firecrackers. The projectiles have a looping shot, meaning that they are shot in an arc trajectory and have a certain bullet travel time. Moreover, the projectiles have contact detonators, which means that they explode on the impact of an opponent or if they last in a spot too long. It leaves a medium-sized explosion radius on the impact of an opponent.
When the player wants to reload, the player will take out the magazine located at the back of the gun and replace it with a new one.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Temple Guardian always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- Attack enemies when they are in small and crowded areas.
- Shooting from above is recommended, due to the looping shots of this weapon.
- Since this weapon's projectile bounces for a few seconds until it explodes, you can fire the projectile across the obstacles and the ball will bounce until it finds the target.
- This is effective for clearing corridors such as rooms and spawn areas.
- The projectiles will stay for a limited time before exploding, this can be used as temporary traps to prevent enemy players from going through a doorway or route.
- Attack the user while they're reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Avoid small areas, as these are areas where users can destroy you in mere seconds.
- Jump while strafing to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Try taking cover from the user as the weapon's projectiles will bounce off the object you are hiding behind.
- Equip a long range weapon.
- Initial release.
- Its ammo got buffed from 8 to 10.