|“||The letters DELIVERED by this postman bring you a BLAST of emotions! Too many metaphors? A pity you didn't GET it.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a large cannon in the form of a mailbox. It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a medium capacity, and a average mobility.
The Ten O'clock Postman, as its name suggests, looks like a pink mailbox, certainly with a gun model as well.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire an explosive letter that will deal area damage and will lower the overall damage output of an enemy for 5 seconds because of the charm effect. When fired, the user will pull the small flag back.
When reloading, the user will insert 3 letters into the front of the weapon.
It has very good damage, a medium fire rate, a medium capacity, and a average mobility.
- It is 2 rockets kill with Bleeding and Charm attribute.
- Take advantage of its Charm attribute to reduce enemy weapon's damage.
- At the same time, bleeding may finish him/her off if survived the first rocket.
- You have to be good at aiming and more focus on the enemy more because this Heavy weapon is not easy to use.
- Jumping and using Jetpack is recommended, as the result will get your accuracy better.
- Feel free to use this for rocket jumping, as you will take no self-damage.
- Attack the user from long range.
- If you got hit by one of the rocket,run away and hide while you wait for the Charm attribute to wear off before you strike back.
- Stay airborne as much as possible, as this thing can take you down very shortly.
- Attack its users from behind so he will not have enough time to react.
Small, clustered maps such as:
- High fire rate Primary or Backup to finish off weakened opponents.
- Sniper rifles for long-range combat.
- A Melee that has a mobility of 85.
- Initial release.
- This is the first weapon that is shaped like a mailbox.
- Despite having a scope, it does not work.