The Terrifying Resort is a Co-op Survival map added in the 10.1.0 update.
It appears to be an abandoned and darker version of the Paradise Resort. The Resort has fallen into disrepair, and half of the island paradise has been fenced off and barbed wire has been strung around various places. There is a thick fog like the one in Slender Forest. The paintings are all ruined, covered with slash marks and holes.
The cruise ship has sunk.
As a side note players can't kill one another but get points from killing the monsters/mobs that spawn in different areas of the map, as this is a co-op survival map.
- Take out multiple enemies using pierce shot weapons.
- Check both forwards and backwards if there are any enemies following you.
- Use gadgets that enemies prioritize in attacking, for example, the Christmas Tree Turret.
- Yellow Peashooter
- The Pretty Duckling
- Blue Alligator
- Terrifying Bear
- Balloon Boy
- The 'Robots' were the common enemies are found in the map.
- The 'Robots' make it feel like a Five Nights At Freddy's theme.
- If you look near the light house to the left, you can still see the air balloon string floating in the air.
- Oddly, monsters can get past through the invisible walls although players are unable to get there without the use of glitches/exploits.
- In a recent update, the map's size was changed to medium.
- Ranged weapons are advised in this map.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Terrifying Resort Terrifying Resort).
- The enemies that spawn are the same ones that spawn in the map Scary Pizzeria.