|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
- This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Tesla Cannon (PGW).
|“||Creates itty-bitty locusts of power that electrify everyone who pass by their location.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Tesla Cannon is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is a yellow gun that shoots electric particles. It has good damage, a high fire rate, large capacity, and low mobility.
It is similar to the Pumpkin Thrower in terms of style. It has a battery magazine that looks similar to the Prototype, High Voltage and some other guns. It also has a yellow body, with blue rings around the barrel.
This weapon shoots light blue electrical particles with a slow bullet travel time and close range (it shoots just like the Electro Blast Rifle, but it has a bullet travel time.) On impact, they leave an electrical explosion.
When reloading, the player takes out the battery magazine and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Use it in close to mid range to get a few kills.
- Use ambush tactics at close range.
- Wait for your opponents to get into a group fight, and then fire the gun at the group. Disappear, and wait for the next group.
- Use this to counter users with a shield attribute, such as the Sly Wolf, because its area of effect is large enough to penetrate through the shield.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Try avoiding getting too close to the user.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- Initial release.
- The Armory previously didn't state the fact that this weapon has area damage. This was fixed in this patch update.
- It was removed from the Armory.
- It recieved brand new sound effects
- It was brought back, only being available in Event Chests.
- Its damage was increased by 20%, its rocket speed was increased by 10%