|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Thermal Mecha Knife is a Melee weapon introduced in the 21.7.0 update.
It is a knife with a camouflaged handle, and a steel blade with a red-white edge. Its blade has a "H2" imprinted in it, and appears to be a similar model to Ninja Swordpad.
Use this how you would use the Storm Hammer, but with a larger hitbox than most melees, Thermal Mecha Knife also has good mobility so use this to your advantage. When switching to this weapon, there is always a pull-out delay that lasts around half a second.
- Use it like a stronger version of the Demon Sword/Core Sword.
- It also has a very long melee range and hitbox, use it to your advantage.
- Try to attack before getting close to the enemy, as attacking too late can result in missing the enemy because shooting lowers your mobility for a moment.
- Try to attack on the sides of the enemy if you are having a hard time trying to kill since it has a huge hitbox but a short range, so use this to your advantage.
- Simply shoot them before they get to you.
- If you simply cannot defeat them, switch to your heavy weapon if you have the Last Word module combo equipped before you die, to at least weaken or kill them.
- Use a weapon with slow the target/disable jump to slow them, as this weapon's range itself is not very long.
- The design itself might be influenced by the Core Sword and Ninja Swordpad.
- The blade's edge seems to be a heated edge to effectively cut through metal.
- This weapon doesn't actually have area damage, it just has a really big hitbox.