It is a large magical hammer based off of Mjölnir; the hammer of Thor. It deals massive damage and also features a moderate fire rate, a moderate sized ammo capacity, but low mobility.
It has a red/green handle with a red wrist cord attached at the bottom, as well as a yellow lightning bolt. It also features a large grey head with light blue runic symbols, and light blue faces.
When the fire button is held down, the user will spin the hammer rapidly to build up the hammer's effects. When the fire button is let go, the user will swing the hammer, launching a light blue lightning bolt that will deal area damage, as well as slowing the enemy down while disabling their ability to jump for a limited time.
When reloading with this weapon, the user will repower the hammer by casting a lightning bolt down unto the hammer.
It has high damage, capable of killing multiple people at once due to the area of effect. It also has a strong slow effect, making it difficult for enemies to escape. This also has a wall break, making it strong in maps with hallways. It has a fast charge, making it useful in fast fights. Its useful against people who "bunny jump" and spam jetpack.
- The hammer is extremely lethal at close ranges due to its high damage and its area damage.
- Use this to slow down escaping enemies to finish them off.
- Use this to stop users who frequently jump or the jetpack.
- Take advantage of its hidden wall break attribute, as a bonus, the damage doesn't decrease when going through walls.
- Use this in close maps because this weapon has limited range.
- Its very useful in Co-op Survival because it can hit multiple enemies at once.
- With the right modules and armor abilities, one can make it a one-hit kill.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- Shoot the opponent with a powerful sniper like the Anti-Champion Rifle or Prototype S while the opponent is still charging up this weapon.
- Keep your distance with these users, since this has limited range.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- Initial Release
- This weapon, like the Storm Hammer is based off of Mjölnir, the hammer of Thor.
- The wall break damage doesn't reduce with this weapon.
- It is the only Hammer weapon not to be in the Melee section.