|This article is a featured article, which means it is identified as one of the best articles produced by the Pixel Gun Wiki.|
|“||The unstoppable laser beam won't be stopped even by the reflecting armor plates. It is made for those who don't want to run and ready to accept the fight. On your conditions, of course.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
Its color scheme can be attributed to more of a villain themed weapon. It possesses a 2x scope and it shoots a yellowish-orange beam which has the ability to wall-break. It deals a high amount of damage for a backup weapon, it has a decent-slow fire rate of 71, with a low capacity of 6, and a low mobility of 50.
It is a better re-skinned version of the Exterminator. Like the Exterminator, the magazine and rail represent an eye and a mouth. However, this does more damage, but it has slightly less mobility, significantly more recoil and dispersion. It also is more expensive.
It is a railgun that resembles a revolver. It has a burgundy handle with a burgundy bottom. The base is dark gray and orange, the ammo pack is orange, the 2x scope is burgundy with a red crosshair (it is not red, but white when aiming down the sights), and the tip at the end is red-orange.
Despite being a railgun, the back of the weapon has a hammer, which is part of a revolver.
When shooting, the gun which is held by the player's right hand and emits a yellowish-orange laser beam with instant bullet travel time which pierces through walls and it deals a high amount of damage. Its damage decreases when penetrating through walls. It also features a 2x scope, if its user wishes to attack enemies from long range.
Whenever the player shoots the weapon, the hammer at the back moves, which is the same for any other revolver.
When reloading, the player flips out the barrel, takes out the existing ammo clip, puts in another one and flips the barrel upwards, locking it in place.
It gives a delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Anti-Champion Rifle and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- Use the scope to aim for the head. It's best to use in mid-range combat and for ambushes due to its low firing rate.
- The wallbreak can be utilized to kill players who try to break for cover.
- This can be paired with the Third Eye because of the wallbreak.
- Always aim on the head for maximum efficiency per shot.
- This weapon is ideal for Three Category Spam, because it doesn't have delay with some weapons.
- This weapon's crosshairs expand dramatically when fired, so have good aim when you make your second shot.
- Use it just like the Exterminator with higher damage, but with lower accuracy and higher crosshair dispersion.
- If it doesn’t 1 shot to some opponents who has good armor, use another weapon with good damage like the Necklace of the Ice King to finish off the opponent.
- Run around the player in close range and attack with an area damage dealing weapon.
- Try to jump around the player to make them miss shots and have to reload, then attack them while they are reloading.
- Due to the slow firing rate, use a high-speed weapon such as the Dual Machine Guns, or more suggested, the Mega Gun to shoot its user.
- Use an explosive weapon to mess up their aim.
- Equip a Heavy weapon, in case of complicated duels.
- Equip a highly mobile weapon because it’s mobility is very low and it’s not suitable for fleeing.
- This weapon is able to perform the infamous Three Category Spam.
- An automatic Primary to finish off weakened opponents.
- Equip a Three Category Spam weapon such as Poison Darts and the Anti-Champion Rifle to perform Three Category Spam.
This weapon is undoubtedly one of the most popular weapons in the game. When it is accessible to many players (like in the Armory at a cost that many players can afford), many players would want to buy it due to it's high damage. It is often loved and wanted by many players, but others dislike it due to its performance and/or its popularity.
Some of the old players originally used the Exterminator because that is the first backup weapon to have a similar performance of being a mini-sniper that shoots a laser that goes through walls. Then, when the 12.5.0 came out, players started using the Thunderer, which has a similar performance to the Exterminator. Though, nowadays, both weapons are pretty much used equally.
It is also one of the most wanted weapons in the game, along with Ultimatum and Harsh Punisher, when it got removed from the Armory, many players were disappointed that it got removed and did not obtained it from the armory, but however, when it comes back to the Trader's Van for a limited time, it made the players happy and they and obtained this weapon with coins, but however, in the 184.108.40.206 update as of March 2, 2021, it was back in the Armory along with other weapons, making this weapon accessible to obtain again.
However, in the same 220.127.116.11 update were they brought back Thunderer in the Armory, it got Nerfed by 12%, making this weapon somewhat lose popularity but however, it still does more damage than Exterminator, which is still good to use.
- Initial release.
- Its combat level was changed to 13 and could be upgraded twice to a combat level of 15. It was buffed to one shot a max-armored player, unlike previous updates where it could not.
- The weapon is no longer obtainable through the Armory.
- The weapon's damage was increased by 25%.
- It was added into the Trader's Van for .
- It was brought back in the Armory.
- It's damage was reduced by 12%
- it is one of the few weapons that is a remodel of and has purchasable skins
- It uses exactly the same model and acts similarly to the Exterminator, with a difference in color scheme, laser and firing sounds.
- However, if the Exterminator's colors are inverted, it looks relatively similar to the Thunderer.
- It is unknown why this weapon has a heavier weight (lower mobility) compared to its predecessor, and it is most likely to not make the gun be too overpowered.
- The laser beam of the Thunderer is thicker than the Exterminator, Having a Bigger Hitbox and making it easier to hit the enemy.
- The Exterminator has a mobility of 55 while the Thunderer has a mobility of 50, which is why holding the Exterminator would move a little faster, making it good for causals while holding the Thunderer moves a little more slower than holding the Exterminator.
- It deals more damage than the Exterminator but with lower accuracy and more crosshair dispersion.
- Like the Exterminator, the revolver-styled hammer at the back of the "receiver" is unnecessary due to the weapon being Laser-powered.
- In real life, firing this weapon or the Exterminator would effortlessly break your arm due to it's devastatingly high recoil.
- On August 22, 2020, this weapon appeared in the second Community Trader Van, an event hosted by the Devs in the PG3D Discord Server.
- It is generally considered as the meta Back Up for Three Category Spam due to it's high damage and no bullet travels, and it is also the most wanted back up in PG3D along with other wanted weapons like the Ultimatum and other popular weapons.
- It is one of the highest back up instant travel time weapons before Exterminator was due to it's 25% buff, but however, this is no longer true as of the 21.4.0 update because Sparkling Horn is currently the highest back up instant travel time weapon.
- It is a Villain themed version of the Exterminator.
- In the 18.104.22.168, it was brought back in the Armory, along with other weapons.
- In the same update, it was Nerfed by 12%, but it still does more damage than the Exterminator by 8 more damage.
- At Mythical, it will do the same damage as Sniper Exoskeleton but with a little more damage.
- This weapon would not even be considered a true railgun due it firing no physical projectile.
- When starting a match, it has 3 magazines, making this one of the few weapons to have more than 2 ammo magazines.