The Tide Bracers is a Backup weapon introduced in the 17.7.0 update.
It is a green, fish-shaped gaunlet that shoots blue projectiles. It has good damage, a semi-automatic fire rate, a good capacity, and decent mobility.
This weapon resembles a fish with its mouth wide open with what appears to be some kind of barrel in its mouth. The weapon is mostly green with a gold frame, with blue fins coming out from the bottom, sides, and top of the weapon. The weapon contains details of black around the weapon as well as a brown underside. It appears the weapon has a blue ball mounted on top of it by four gold pieces. When equipped, what appears to be a blue whirlpool surrounds the player at all times.
This weapon shoots 3 blue projectiles in one shot, almost semi-automatically. It has a damage sphere ability that damages nearby enemies. The blue projectiles that are shot out are 'rockets', but it doesn't allow rocket jumping.
When reloading, the player quickly takes out the blue clip from the top and puts it back. The reloading speed is pretty quick.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Tide Bracers will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- This weapon is good for finishing enemies in close range.
- Keep in mind that it has a fixed delay, so equip it in a hiding spot to gain the ability to deal more damage to the opponent.
- Use the damage sphere as an advantage to your slight protection.
- Aim the shots accurately.
- Try to conserve ammunition.
- Since this weapon has travel time, keep in mind to use it in close range.
- Fight in medium to long-range while using a primary or sniper weapon, since the users of this weapon have to use it in close range to attack you.
- Don't use ricochet weapons, because users with this weapon have the damage sphere attribute.
- Strafe its projectiles.
- If you want to use this weapon for 3 cat spam, its best to shot with this weapon before switching to another one
- Initial release.
- This weapon was brought back in the Super Lottery.
- This weapon appeared as the Flash Drive if a player hadn't updated their game before the Atlantis Season Battle Pass came out.
- Its damage sphere is similar to and works in the same way as the Gravitator's.