It takes the appearance of a yellow and black striped tiger with green eyes, and a long tail and brown nose. It also has two fangs, albeit they are only for decoration. It has three claws in its feet and it has whiskers.
- The Tiger's attack does moderate damage to players in its range, and inflicts Bleeding damage for a period of time after the attack.
- Use this pet in smaller maps where enemies are more likely to be hit.
- This pet can be useful in Point Capture, it will patrol the area around you while you are capturing points.
- Rocket jump or use a transportation weapon such as the Pulling Sucker Gun to distance yourself from this pet, as it will likely attack you if you are too close.
- Kill this pet with any weapon
- Eliminate the owner of this pet, likewise, the pet will disappear.
- Strafe around the pet, to distract it.
- Get to places where it cannot reach you, such as high platforms or by using a Jetpack.
|Level||Speed||Respawn||Upgrade Cost||Training Points Required|
- The Tiger has similar stats as to other Legendary Pets.
- The same versions of this Pet, it is identical to base off Rajah from Aladdin, one of the Tigers from Dumbo, Tigger from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Raja from Goofy: Tiger Trouble and Goliath II and Shere Khan from The Jungle Book. All was made by Disney.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.