The Time Machine is a rectangular watch with a brown leather strap and a metal lock. A blue clock can be seen on the watch, with a golden knob on the side.
It is used by tapping the Time Machine icon in your gadgets section when equipped in-game.
Using it will cause the user to go back in time. However, it cannot teleport other users back in time. For example, if two users, one with the device equipped and the other without it, travel from A to B, using the device will only teleport the user who activated it back to point A, not the user without the device.
This fact can be used to outsmart enemies chasing you by teleporting behind them and attacking them. Use this to escape from other enemies when you are in low health.
- Use this to trick your enemies.
- Use this when you are in an intense duel and need to make a quick escape if things aren't going very well for you, or if you find yourself in a troubling situation you might have trouble getting out of.
- Due to this gadget's pretty quick cool downtime of only 12-15 seconds, the Time Machine is almost always ready if something happens.
- Try pairing it with hit-and-run tactics. Use this gadget after taking an enemy by surprise and dealing quick damage before they can retaliate.
- Don't worry if someone catches you by surprise, specifically from behind, as you can simply teleport back to your destination and be able to turn the tables on them.
- This gadget, if timed correctly, can be used to free yourself from a Singular Grenade's black hole. However, you must be rather quick in doing so, as if timed too late, will still leave you trapped within the gadget's gravitational pull.
- This is very effective when dodging slow projectiles, such as those from a Heavy weapon, especially if you're running with weapon which has a mobility of 85.
- It can also be useful for maps where you want to quickly escape the opponent's spawning zone just after grabbing their flag.
- A useful strategy in Flag Capture is to use a transportation weapon, such as the Pulling Sucker Gun, to get quickly over to the opponent's flag. Then, once you have the flag, use the time machine to teleport quickly to a location closer to your side.
- It is also useful for whenever you are on the verge of falling in the wrong place where instant death is guaranteed (such as those from Walking Fortress and Pirates! map). When you fall off the bridge, you can use this to get back up to where you're once were.
- When falling out of the map, like Parkour City, you can use this to save you from falling.
- Use this to avoid campers in Flag Capture.
- Use this to avoid difficult duels like when running up against a user with a powerful weapon.
- After your opponent uses this, take note of where they were a few seconds ago, then locate and attack them.
- To enable a more effective counter attack, you can also predict their teleportation and shoot a sticky mine there, which the opponent will (Hopefully) step on and take damage.
- Use the Disabler to prevent your opponent from using this gadget for a while if he/she is near you.
- Because this gadget has no clear activation animation, you usually will not be able to detect if an enemy has used this, besides them suddenly vanishing, so use weapons with the Enemy Detector attribute to track them down, like the Knife and Compass or the Sharp-eyed Courier.
- Use a Gadget disabling weapon such as the Void Ray Rifle before he/she can use it.
|Initial Tier||20 seconds|
|Tier 1||19 seconds|
|Tier 2||18 seconds|
|Tier 3||17 seconds|
|Tier 4||16 seconds|
|Tier 5||15 seconds|
|Tier 6||14 seconds|
|Tier 7||13 seconds|
|Final Tier||12 seconds|
- Initial release.
- The Time Machine received a new upgrade.
- This, along with all other gadgets, have lost their star ranks system, and replaced with an upgrade system similar to Weapons.
- It may be based on Tracer's Recall from Overwatch.
- Prior to the removal of the Support gadget section, this gadget was often used for getting outside the map.
- It got introduced to battle royal.