The Time Scythe is a Melee weapon introduced in the 21.1.0 update.
It is a large blue scythe.
It has a blue/white snatch, with a white counterweight, and a blue/black handle in the middle. It has a blue tang with a clock eye in the middle, connected to the blue/light blue blade with a light blue edge.
When the fire button is pressed, the player swings the scythe with fast strokes, hitting anything that comes in the user's way. After a couple hits, the ability is activated, which allows the user and deals huge area of effect damage when the fire button is pressed.
- Use this weapon at close quarters engagements, because this is a weapon that requires being up close to the target.
- Sneak up behind the enemy then attack him/her with it.
- Attack the head for maximum damage.
- Strafe around enemies while holding down the melee button to maximize the efficiency and killing speed.
- When not targeting anyone, hold the weapon for better movement speed around the map.
- While fighting others, strafe left and right with its high mobility to dodge and flee from bullets.
- The attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies over time.
- The ability when activated can potentially one shot enemies, use this when dealing with high value targets such as enemies using shotguns.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Flank users from behind and eliminate them before they notice.
- Use a shotgun like the Acid Shotgun to deal high amounts of damage when up close with users.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Pick of users from long range with a sniper rifle such as the One Shot.
- Use the Jetpack to get away from users and pick them off with area damage.
- Stay out of range from a user of this weapon to prevent taking damage. Try engaging the user with a Primary weapon at medium range.
- Initial Release
- Damage reduced by 10%.
- Mobility reduced to 65.