|“||Every second shot is a headshot. It is very hard not to make a headshot, when the head is twice as big as a body.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a pink pistol that essentially enlarges the head(s) of the opponent(s). It has high damage, a medium fire rate, a very high capacity, and decent mobility. It is 3-4 shots.
It is a pink ray gun with visible green tubing. The interior green tube extends to the front of the gun to form the barrel. There is a hot pink scope on the top of the weapon. A small player wearing a pink helmet and shirt is sitting on top of the gun and appears to be controlling it.
When an enemy is hit, their head will increase similar to the size of the Big Head Potion. The hitbox of the head will also increase, making it easier for the user and his/her allies to land headshots.
This weapon shoots bullets in single shots that can enlarge the head(s) of the opponent(s) after hitting a shot on an opponent for 2 seconds. This effect is useful since the head enlargement will make the opponent's hitbox bigger and it will make it easier for the user to hit headshots.
When reloading, the player takes out the clip and replaces it with another. It has a fixed delay meaning there will be a really short delay whenever the player switches to this weapon.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Avoid using this as your main weapon, as it's more of a tool/utility weapon, similar to the Demoman and the Healing Staff. However, you can get a few kills with this weapon if you wish.
- It should note that this weapon does not fire hitscan projectiles, instead, it features travel time.
- Due to the weapon firing non-hitscan projectiles, it is not recommended to be used for long range.
- If your target is moving, try predicting where your target's position will be and then fire.
- When an enemy is hit, quickly switch to a sniper weapon and aim for the head.
- One can use this at close range when paired with a shotgun or a fast-firing weapon. Fire the weapon first then switch to the shotgun to output massive amounts of damage.
- It can be useful when alongside teammates as it helps them land more headshots.
- Pair this weapon with a 2-shot headshot sniper as this weapon already does damage and you can switch to your sniper and you will 1-shot headshot the enemy.
- Use this if you're having trouble completing the headshot challenges in the Battle Pass or Clan War tasks.
- Pick off the user at long range
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Take cover from the user when he/she is firing, and try to flank around the user
- The weapon suffers at longer ranges, use this as an advantage to pick them off with a scoped weapon.
- When hit by the weapon, retreat from battle while jumping/strafing to minimize the damage taken.
- Avoid getting too close to users.
This weapon suits snipers and shotguns very well due to its ability to aid in landing headshots.
- It is the first weapon to feature the new Head Enlargement attribute.
- The Tiny Resizer doesn’t make the monsters heads' bigger, ironically.
- It can make the assassin's head bigger in Monster Siege.
- Even though the fire rate says 92, it fires much slower, with a fire rate of 84.
- This weapon can make player's heads bigger, even if the player has spawn protection.
- This weapon, the Shell Bubbler, and the Zap Blaster are the only weapons in the game with the Head Enlargement attribute .