|“||This vile chuckle comes from an evil midget that lives in the scope of this gun. Earlier, you were able to see him dance.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Toy Bomber is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.4.0 update.
This is a toy themed Heavy weapon. It has high damage, good fire rate, high capacity, and average mobility.
The Toy Bomber is a very colourful weapon. It's overall purple, with a light green handle and yellow details. It shoots red balls, which are stored in a yellow skull with red eyes located under the barrel.
This weapon shoots red bombs that loops after being released. After that, the bombs will bounce and ricochet off the objects . If the weapon's projectile hits an enemy or a teammate , it will produce a big blast without any specific effects. If a bomb hits the player's opponent, it will deal a high amount of damage to him/her. If weapon's projectile didn't hit anybody after some time of flying, it will just explode.
After shooting 10 times, the weapon will need to reload. While reloading, the player will open the magazine and put 5 bombs in it. Then, the magazine will be closed and it will be possible to shoot again. The reload animation is 5 seconds long.
This weapon doesn't have any delay mechanics and it can't produce a rocket jump.
This weapon shoots highly explosive and damaging red balls, which explode when they impact with an enemy or after a few seconds if untouched. This weapon behaves identically to the Grenadier, Ka-Boom!, Mines Launcher, and the Sly Avenger.
- Attack enemies when they are in small and crowded areas.
- Shooting from above is recommended, due the looping shots of this weapon.
- This gun is best in killing mobs in Co-op Survival, since it nearly one shot-kills every single enemy in the mode. It is the best weapon if there is a lot of small crowds in the mode's maps.
- The player can also use the projectiles from the weapon to scout the way by firing some and charging up the weapon. If the enemy comes to that way, these projectiles will explode, doing massive amount of damage to enemy's health.
- Since this weapon's projectile bounces for a few seconds until it explodes, you can fire the projectile across the obstacles and the ball will bounce till it finds the target.
- As its projectiles are hard to see, use this advantage to directly hit enemies and produce traps.
- When the enemy approaches, escape and try to avoid the red balls.
- Attack the user while he/she is reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Dodging the balls is easy as you can clearly see them bouncing.
- Avoid countering these users in narrow corridors,as you are most likely to get hit.
Have a long ranged weapon.
- Initial release.
- Adamant Bomber a reskin and more powerful version of the Toy Bomber was was added.
- It is based on Junkrat's Frag Launcher from Overwatch.
- In the 13.2.0 update, a variant of this, the Adamant Bomber, was added.
- The projectiles are actually the Cluster Bombs in the Christmas Ultimatum.
- However this was changed in a later update.
- The firing sound is similar to somebody with a squeaky voice peeping "Rico".