|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Training Grounds (PGW).
Training Grounds is a map where newcomers come to learn how to play Pixel Gun 3D. When a player opens up Multiplayer, Survival or Campaign for the first time, this is where the player will go. This map has also a multiplayer variant; called the Shooting Range.
However, the training grounds is slightly different by size, and there is more detail.
There's a few barrels along a brick wall that surrounds the entire map. There's piles of sandbags and a pavilion. This map has a small shack where the zombies spawn. There are trees and hills over the wall.
No need to rush. Just do what the tutorial tells you to do.
- The player cannot die while in this level.
- The player will also receive 16, 10 , 10, Light Wooden Armor, a Simple Egg and a Sniper Rifle after completing the level.
- The main appearance of the map, as well as the mobs within, are changed in a later update, however, the rest is the same.
- The Injured Zombie was replaced by cardboard figures as practice shooting.
- It is very similar to shooting range.