|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Training Grounds (PGW).
Training Grounds is a map where newcomers come to learn how to play Pixel Gun 3D. When a player opens up Multiplayer, Survival or Campaign for the first time, this is where the player will go. This map has also a multiplayer variant; called the Shooting Range, but it is not longer in the game.
However, the training grounds is slightly different by size, and there is more detail.
When you first get into this game, you start out by having to move around and jump around in order to pick up the gun. You then aim around with the gun and shoot the dummies. Afterwards, you enter a blue portal.
There's a few barrels along a brick wall that surrounds the entire map. There's piles of sandbags and a pavilion. This map has a small shack where the zombies spawn. There are trees and hills over the wall.
No need to rush. Just do what the tutorial tells you to do. You can see how the arrows point in the directions you need to go or where an object is. Make sure to look up in the air to see the arrows.
- The player cannot die while in this level.
- The player will also receive 16, 10 , 10, Light Wooden Armor, a Simple Egg and a Sniper Rifle after completing the level.
- The main appearance of the map, as well as the mobs within, are changed in a later update, however, the rest is the same.
- The Injured Zombie was replaced by cardboard figures as practice shooting.
- It is very similar to shooting range.