|“||Consider this weapon a separate identity. This gun will become your best friend on the battlefield (don't tell your pet, it will be jealous).||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
Transformed Blaster is a superheroes-robotic themed weapon that shoots out blue laser beam. It has good damage, an okay fire rate, a good capacity, and a bad mobility. It is 3 shots max armor players anywhere.
It is a toy robot with red wings, torso and arms, and has blue legs and a blue crown. It appears to be smirking. Its quite similar to Optimus Prime from Transformers Trilogy.
When it needs to reload, the gun will jump, turning into a robot and then give the player its core so the player can replace it with a new one. After that, the robot transforms into the gun and starts shooting.
It has fixed delay so it needs a short pullout time to be able to shoot.
- Use similarly to weapons like the Laser Bouncer and Reflector
- Attack from medium range (due to a lack of scope) and use another weapon to finish off your opponent.
- Try targeting weakened players as this can one shot unarmored players.
- Use the ricochet ability in small spaces.
- Beware that this weapon has the Gadget Blocker attribute.
- Don't attempt category spam with this weapon, as it will have a fixed delay no matter what weapon you switched from.
- Finish users off with spraying weapons like the Storm.
- When a user is pulling this weapon out, shoot them before they can shoot you because of this weapon's fixed delay.
- Strafe around the enemy to waste their ammo. But this weapon has a high capacity and a decent reload rate, so strafe only when you're certain the user is low on ammo.
- Attack the user from long range, but this weapon has a decent accuracy, so move around when doing so.
- Use a wall break weapon to counter users as this weapon does not have wall break
Use this with a fast killing weapon like the One Shot so you can take advantage of the limited time that the other player(s) gadgets are blocked.
- Initial release.
- The weapon itself is similar to Optimus Prime from Transformers series and the Bumblebee movie.
- Its kill icon is similar to the kill icon of the Exterminator and the Thunderer
- This one of the few weapons that changes its appearance , the others being the Agent Valentine, Transformed Machine Gun, Disguised Rifle, Ambush Crocorifle, Bubble Slasher and the Dimerian Divider.