|“||Consider this weapon a separate identity. This gun will become your best friend on the battlefield (dont tell your pet, it will be jealous).||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
It is a machine gun that is transformed from a robotic figure that shoots red bullets in three directions. It has very good damage, a good fire rate, medium capacity, and low mobility. It is 8-10 shots but if all 3 shots hit then it’s 3 shots.
It is a robot with purple arms and top "chest plate", red covers for wrists and chest. As for the head, it has two headset-like purple gadgets each with an antenna. It has a wheel as a 'foot'.
This machine gun is transformed from a robotic figure to a machine gun shoots with three nozzles, shooting red bullets in three directions. These bullets are shot automatically, given that it is a machine gun. These bullets can also slow down the target when it hits them. This weapon deals increasing damage if more than one bullet lands on an opponent at a time.
When reloading, the machine gun turns into a robotic figure, the player takes out the weapon's clip, replaces it with another one and then the robotic figure transforms into a machine gun again. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon deals extremely high damage in close to medium ranges.
- Its accuracy is excellent, due to the fact that it has three barrels.
- It also has the slows down target attribute. This attribute is more powerful in this weapon than many others, such as the Sub-zero and the Storm Trooper Exoskeleton.
- Be aware that you can make stray shots, due to the three-shot feature.
- The Lucky Shot module combo is not recommended on this weapon as it does not do headshot damage.
- The weapon's projectiles can destroy most ranged enemy attacks. Use this to your advantage to defeat them head-on without taking any damage.
- To benefit the triple shot attribute, get up close and personal and then aim the shots directly to deal more damage threefold.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Pay attention to your surroundings, since you will never know if you will be hit by stray shots.
- Area damage weapons can disorient its users.
- Jump around its users to waste their ammo. However, be aware since it fires three shots per trigger, making dodging its projectiles harder.
- Attack its users from behind if you wish to strafe with little to no problems.
- Use a wall-break weapon to defeat the projectile's defensive ability.
- Rocket jumping can help mitigate the chances of being hit.
Pair this with a high damaging weapon, like the Anti-Champion Rifle, so if the enemy survives a shot from it, you can use this to finish them off.
It was nerfed.
- It is one out of three weapons that have the attribute Shooting In Three Directions. The other two are the Arcade Rifle and the Offensive Fireworks.
- It has the exact same attributes as the Arcade Rifle
- This weapon somewhat resembles a toy version of Megatron or other Decepticons from the Transformers franchise. *There is another weapon in the special category which resembles Optimus Prime from the same series. It is called the Transformed Blaster.
- However, it is a weapon, not a vehicle
- This one of the few weapons that changes its appearance while firing, the other being the Agent Valentine, Transformed Blaster , Disguised Rifle, Ambush Crocorifle, Bubble Slasher and the Dimerian Divider.