The Treasurer is a multicolored-themed assault rifle that can be obtained from the Black Market. It has very high damage, a good fire rate, a good capacity, and very high mobility.
It appears to look like a mixture combination of a shotgun and a rifle, while the shotgun being the stock and the rifle being the rest. It has a mixture of colors being magenta, yellow, turquoise, gray, brown, and purple. It also comes with an optic and an under-barrel grenade launcher for cosmetics. It has a laser underneath similar to the one on Neutron Pulsator that does not move with the weapon.
When the fire button is held, the weapon will fire an excessive amount of empty shells at full-auto. These bullets are hitscan and will deal random effects to enemies. Moreover, this weapon has an optic sight that allows fighting in long-range along with X-ray Vision . It gives the killed enemy a chance to drop a coin.
When reloading, the user will take out the magazine, flip it, and insert the magazine at the bottom into the magazine well. This weapon has no delay mechanics as well.
- It may be possible to farm coins using this weapon, in private servers.
- In terms of mobility use this similarly to the Neutron Pulsator.
- However use this like the Pew Pew Rifle as both has x-ray vision and random effect.
- If the enemy drops a coin, collect it as fast as you can.
- The bullets fired from this weapon can destroy enemy projectiles. Use this advantage to defeat them head-on while conserving health and armor.
- Conserve your ammunition, as it does not have much.
- On the other hand, its reload time is extremely short, allowing you to return to fight almost immediately.
- Take advantage of the Burning attribute.
- Strafe while firing to avoid getting hit yourself.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- This weapon actually has travel time, try to avoid using this in long distance combat.
- Use a weapon with the Slows Target to slow down players with this.
- Use the Sticky Candy to slow users with this weapon.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- Retreat if you are under the burning effect, since this weapon can easily finish you off if you are not fast enough.
- At longer ranges, other Primary weapons outperforms this. Use this an advantage and stay some distance away from the user when using a Primary weapon or any one shot weapon.
- If very lucky, get the dropped coin as fast as possible.
- Initial release.
- Increased chance for the coin drop.
- It is the first weapon to feature the attribute, followed by the Mayor's Trophy Revolver.
- It is one of the non-realistic weapons to have an under-barrel grenade launcher.
- It is the 3rd weapon to have 100 mobility, after the Neutron Pulsator and the Double Cashback.
- This is the first weapon to be only obtainable from the Black Market.
- This is the only weapon that was introduced in the 17.6.0 Anime update but not being related to Anime.
- The coins can be farmed in private matches.
- This weapon has a gallery number, which is 740. However, given that it is more of a "secret" weapon, it is not shown in the Gallery.
- The reloading animation sounds like a combination between the Laser Cycler and the Neutron Pulsator.
- It is possible to earn coins from fort guardians in Clan Raids and assassins in Clan Siege.
- It does have travel time, but it is so minimal that it is barely noticeable.