Not to be confused with the craft item of the same name, the Treasury (Craft Item).
The map takes place inside a fictional treasury owned by Cubic.Games. The building has several rooms that holds various currencies used in the game.
In the middle of the map, there is a large vault filled with coins. The vault's floor so many coins that a worker at the treasury can be seen swimming inside the vault.
Nearby, there is a security post that overlooks the vault area and is responsible for the security of the treasury. The post contains a dashboard with security footage overlooking various areas of the building. In addition, there is a small armory and lockers containing weapons and armor.
The blue team spawns inside an office area responsible for holding gems. Chests of gems can be seen stacked around the office, in addition, two boxes labelled as "Gems Box" can be seen at the back of the office. Nearby, there is a closed vault containing shards. In front of the vault, a goblin can be seen inspecting gems.
The red team spawns inside a mint, where various currencies are manufactured. The mint has various pieces of machinery with crates of gold are scattered about.
At the front of the treasury, there is a train platform with a white train on the platform. Various crates containing gems and coins can be seen scattered around the platform. Above one of the entrances, there is a timetable with expected goods and their approximate time of arrival.
- The map mainly benefits short-medium range weapons due to its layout.
- Hide between solid objects if you want to reduce susceptibility of being hit by snipers, but try to be unpredictable in your patterns for best results, as there are users that has x-ray scope or module combination.
- Have double jump boots such as Berserk Boots or Ninja Tabi.
- Use the various doorways to hide mines from weapons with the Category:Sticky Mines attribute to damage unsuspecting enemies.
- Try adding a Turret on the spawn of the opposing team to cause trouble and stall the enemy.
- Use the Snow Storm at an opposing player while they are trying to capture a point, then finish them off with a powerful weapon.
- Use the Singular Grenade so that players won't be able to capture the targeted point for a few seconds.
- You can also finish them off with a powerful weapon once they are stuck in the field of effect.
- Use a Heavy weapon in order to kill multiple enemies while they are capturing points.
- Use Energy Shields to make it harder for the enemy to kill your team.
- Initial release
- There are various assets, posters, and images that refer to multiple aspects of the game itself, such as weapons, pets, maps, and currency.
- The buildings seen outside the window seem to be the same as the ones outside the map in Pool Party.
- In some parts of the map, there are various jokes and Easter eggs about the game's business model, mainly on how it's accused of being pay-to-win and being driven by greed.
- The worker swimming inside the vault is a reference to Scrooge McDuck and him being very wealthy to the point where he can swim inside his own vault like a swimming pool.