The Triple Bite is a Melee weapon introduced in the 17.8.0 update.
Triple Bite is a Greek mythology melee weapon released in the Olympus Update as part of the Insidious Hades set event. It deals high damage, average attack speed, and high mobility.
It appears to be a club with the three heads of Cerberus the giant three-headed dog from Greek mythology. It has a red handle with a gold bottom and red chains near the head of the weapon.
When attacking, the player swings the weapon that releases bluish-green effects around the player dealing damage within 360 degrees. It is usually a 2-3 shot depending on modules.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Triple Bite will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- This is a melee weapon, so it is best to use it in close-range maps.
- Use this to mow down heavily armored players due to its high damage.
- In melee versus melee combat in a choke point, it is recommended to move forward while in the swinging animation and move back. This allows for multiple enemies to be hit and you can't be chased as there is a high chance someone was behind you and could be finished off.
- You can use this to heal you as it has Lifesteal and a 360-degree damage radius
- The Energy Shield module combination is a perfect combo in using this weapon
- Use a long-ranged weapon to kill them while not taking too much damage yourself.
- Equip a melee weapon with a longer range such as Bunny Smasher or Combat Yo-Yo as it has a limited AoE range.
- Area damage weapons and shotgun weapons decimate users at close range.
- When caught in a melee battle, try striking the user first, backpedal, then strike again until the user dies.
- Try running and jumping while attacking to avoid getting hit by the user's attacks, especially from the area damage attacks.
- Use the reflector gadget.
- Use the Stone Skin module combination to deflect its AoE effect.
- Bring a powerful Sniper with you.
- Initial release.
- The weapon's damage was decreased by 20%.
- This weapon was made obtainable through the "Fighter's Choice" special offer in the Shop section.
- It is be based on Cerberus, which is a three-headed dog from Greek mythology born from the two monsters Echidna and Typhon.
- The Cerberus was known in Greek mythology as the hound of Hades, as it is the Guardian to the entrance of the underworld.
- It shares a unique death animation along with the Conductor of Souls