|“||A Triple Musket for three times more elegant gentlemen.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Triple Musket is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It is a pistol with three barrels that acts like a shotgun compressed into a pistol. This weapon deals very high damage, a moderate fire rate, a moderate capacity, and low mobility.
It is a pistol with three silver barrels, three golden nozzles, a wooden and luminous grip, and a luminous and golden blue magazine.
This weapon is held from the right hand and it shoots like a shotgun, so it shoots multiple bullets with a spread.
When reloading, the player takes out the magazine, throws it away and puts a spare magazine.
It gives delay on some weapons that are associated with Three Category Spam like the Sniper Exoskeleton and the Reflector. It also receives a delay if those weapons were shot, then quickly switched to this weapon.
- As with any other shotgun, use this in close to mid-range.
- Its damage makes it one of the best shotguns in the game.
- Strafe while using this as to make yourself a harder target to hit.
- Due to its 1 - 2 shot kill capability, it could be essential to category spam.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Get up close and personal with a powerful Melee weapon, then slice & dice.
- Try flanking them to reduce the chances of them retaliating.
Use this with a long-range primary/sniper such as the Eckodile Rifle in case you get into a long-range firefight. As this weapon has low mobility, bring a high mobility weapon such as Dark Force Saber or Katana.
- Initial release. It was originally called the "Shotgun Pistol", despite the existence of the original Shotgun Pistol.
- The weapon is renamed from "Shotgun Pistol" to "Triple Musket".
- It was brought back as a part of the Super Lottery.
- It is based on the real-world Duck Foot Pistol. However, unlike the real-world variant, the Triple Musket features only three barrels as opposed to four. The reasoning behind that difference is that the user Duck Foot Pistol may not easily hit the intended enemy as it does not fire straight as the user intended.
- Despite being a musket with three barrels, it is actually a shotgun.
- This resembles and probably is inspired by the weapon Tiger Claws from Pixel Gun World.