|This is removed content. It is no longer available in Pixel Gun 3D.|
- This article describes the Trophy Road. For the newer variant, see Progress Road.
The Trophy Road was a feature introduced in the 18.0.0 update. It is a rewards system that awards the player on each milestone for having a certain amount of tags.
It was removed in the 18.1.0 update and only lasted for three seasons, with the first two seasons lasting around 12 days and the last season lasting around a week. It was replaced by the old Leagues System.
It is briefly available in the 18.1.0 update because if a player goes to the Map Selection and taps the Trophy Road section on the top left corner of the screen, they are given tags converted to coupons for the third and last time before moving on to the Leagues System.
The Trophy Road is a place where tags go, one could get tags by playing matches, and when they got enough tags, they could get rewards like coins, gems, chests, and weapons.
Losing a match will make them earn or lose tags based on how high their tier for a certain mode is. However, it is possible not to earn any tags at all, if the player did not kill anyone and won the match. It is also possible to lose one tag if the player's performance was very poor and lost a round, the easiest way to do this is by losing a round in Battle Royale without any kills and if you're not in the top-5.
Upon reaching a certain number of tags, one will receive one of the following rewards depending on how far they have gone in the trophy road:
- Small Chests
- King Chests
- Mega Chests
- Weapons (State Defender, Big Buddy, Heart of Volcano at 5000 tags)
- Cosmetics (Military Glider)
- Brawls at 250 tags
- Despite having three seasons prior to its removal, there was an extra fourth season that technically lasted for 120 days, provided if the player did not update the game that led to its removal.
- However, because the game forces the player to update the game after five days when 18.1 was released, the 'fourth season' lasts for five days, due to this, it will not reward the player anything.
- There is a glitch where if a player has not played the game ever since 18.0.0 or beyond and re-installs the game, trophy road will still appear despite it being removed.
- It is unconfirmed whether you get the rewards from it though.
Pixel Gun World content