|“||These plants are carnivorous. We don't know yet what does it mean, whether they eat flesh or other plants.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a pair of monstrous plants that emit a burning projectile. It has good damage, a medium fire rate, a high capacity, and low mobility.
The upper half of this weapon consists of two Poisonous Plants, with somewhat altered eyes, attached to an 8 bit blue pipe. The player holds a game controller reminiscent of an NES controller with a black antenna, which controls the the weapon's shooting mechanism.
This weapon shoots pixelated burning particles with moderate bullet travel time from the plants. Each plant alternates to emit the particle, which will burst into a retro smoke animation if it comes in contact with walls or other players. Moreover, the particle has a looping shot attribute, which means it is shot in an arc trajectory. This particle can also burn the affected players, making them lose extra health over a period of time.
When reloading, the player hands the plants fruit to feed them.
It has Fixed Delay. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Tube Backpack will always have a pull-up delay lasting around half of a second.
- Because of the looping shot, aim upwards.
- Get a hit on the opponent and finish them while they still have the Burning effect.
- If you die while they are at low health, they can still be finished by the burning effect.
- Its firing rate is relatively slow, so take cover, even though the capacity is very high.
- Due it being an exoskeleton, equip a different weapon while hiding as holding this can reveal your spot.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Take cover if you get hit by a fireball.
- Strafe around while attacking them to minimize the chances of getting hit.
- If you are damaged, use a Healing weapon, like the Shell Bubbler or Heroic Epee, to recover.
- The user should be easy to find since this is an exoskeleton that easily shows your opponent's spot.
- Dodge your enemy's shots by Rocket Jumping or using the Jetpack.
- Equip a fast firing Primary and a Sniper for attacking enemies at long ranges.
- Bring a Melee with high mobility for easier movement around the map.
- Initial release.
- It is based on the Warp Pipe and Piranha Plants from the Super Mario series.
- The two plants on the weapon also resemble the Poisonous Plant, which can be found in Campaign, Arena, and Co-op Survival.
- The reloading sounds similar to when Mario picks up a power-up from most Super Mario games.
- This weapon is available in the Magic Brawl despite it having a cyber-like appearance.