|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World gadget. If you are looking for the same gadget in Pixel Gun 3D, see Turret (PG3D).
It seems to be a normal turret with red paint and gray details.
- A turret can be placed in a central area where players commonly or must traverse, this can easily mow down large amounts of enemies.
- If placed near player spawns the turret can easily earn many points by killing them quickly as soon as they spawn.
- When attempting to deploy a Turret, do not deploy it on an intense situation, otherwise, you will get easily killed, due to an exclusive limitation being added, the "Turret Installation". The Turret Installation forces you to waste 2 seconds on deploying the Turret, not making you go anymore during the installation.
- The Turret's sound is exactly the same as the old Automatic Peacemaker.
- It has to pause every so often, presumably to cool down or reload.
- The turret's place screen is very similar to the turret placing in Call of Duty: Black Ops II, where they pick a place their turret will sit. However, the Black Ops II turret its gold, while the pixel turret is white.
- In PGW, it took 2 seconds to deploy a Turret.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.