|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun World, see Two Castles (PGW).
Two Castles is one of the Multiplayer maps in the 6.0.0 update. It is only available in Flag Capture.
It has two castles, a red and a blue castle. Both are surrounded by stone walls, and the entire landscape is covered with mountains. There is a bridge that connects the two. Beside it is a flowing lava moat and multiple waterfalls. There is also a secret tunnel that connects the two castles. A staircase can be accessed on the right side of both castles that leads to the roof of the the main hall in the castle. There is a hole on the roof, the flag is visible through this, so a player can drop into the main room. It is good feature to use for a surprise attack on the rival team.
A good strategy to go to the rival team's base is by using the secret tunnel or by the side of the map which has flowing lava or a waterfall which can be accessed via a broken part of the castle or Ninja Tabi. It is recommended to use a high mobility weapon like the Marksman, Diablo, the Anti Gravity Blaster or the Fire Demon Up2 to walk to the other team's castle as the path is very long and it is a Extra Large map.
- The model of the throne room seems to be similar to the castle in Foggy Swamp.
- This is an extra large map, while in Pixel Gun World, it is a medium sized map.
- However, the size doesn't actually differ.
- This map is exclusive to Flag Capture.
- The blue territory could refer as the good guys' territory, while the red one could refer as the bad guys' territory. This can be known, because the statue of a player is pointing to the red side, while the dragon is pointing to the blue side.
- In the 12.5.3 update, in the Map Selection, the letters of this map's name became lowercased, except its initials (Two Castles (PG3D) Two Castles (PG3D)).
- It seems to have a slight reference to Supercell's mobile game Clash Royale.
- While not in aesthetics, this map's layout is very similar to Team Fortress's 2Fort. Also being a Capture the Flag map, 2Fort contains a Bridge, A tunnel system in form of a sewer system, as well as 2 bases in which flags are held. However, aesthetics are more in line of that of sniper forts.