|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is Pixel Gun 3D or Pixel Gun World content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World map. If you are looking for the same map in Pixel Gun 3D, see Two Castles (PG3D).
Two Castles is a large Multiplayer Map introduced in the 3.0.0 update, removed in the 3.4.0 update, then brought back later on in the 3.9.0 update.
It has two castles, with red and blue color. Both are surrounded by walls, and the entire place is covered with mountains. There is a bridge that connects the two. Beside it is flowing lava and multiple waterfalls. There is also a secret tunnel that connects the two castles. A staircase can be accessed on the right side of both castles that leads to the roof of the main hall in the castle. There is a hole in the roof, the flag is visible through this, so a player can drop into the main room. It is a good feature to use for a surprise attack on the rival team.
A good strategy to go to the rival team's base is by using the secret tunnel under the map or by the side of the map which has flowing lava or a waterfall which can be accessed via a broken part of the castle or Ninja Tabi. It is recommended to use a high mobility weapon like the Marksman, Fire Demon or the Anti-Gravity Blaster to walk to the other team's castle as the path is very long and it is an Extra Large map.
- The model of the throne room seems to be similar to the castle in Swamp.
- This is a medium map, while in Pixel Gun 3D, it is an extra large map.
- However, the size doesn't actually differ.
- This map is exclusive to Flag Capture.
- The blue territory could refer to the good guys' territory, while the red one could refer to as the bad guys' territory. This can be known because the statue of a player is pointing to the red side, while the dragon is pointing to the blue side.