|“||A 4X zoom will allow you to acquire the target and make it surgically precise laser shot. Don't worry, it will get its target even through the obstacles.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ultra Beam is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained from achieving 3rd or higher place in the Pro League Tournament.
It is a futuristic sniper that shoots a powerful blue beam with a wall break attribute. It has good damage, a low-mediocre fire rate, a below-average capacity, and low mobility. It is 2 bodyshot and 1 headshot.
The weapon has a neon or future type look to it with a long black/gray scope with a little red glass and a big circle near the end of the gun, acting as the scope.
This weapon shoots a light blue laser beam that can go through walls. Moreover, this weapon possesses an optic sight, which helps it to take out players in long-range.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Like most similar weapons, the Wall Break is not that powerful. It should be only utilized if the enemy is taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Using the scope helps engaging users at farther distances.
- This weapon can also be used for Three Category Spam, although it does have a delay when switching between some weapons.
- Time your shots carefully. This weapon has low ammo, so every shot counts.
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste the opponent's ammo.
- Avoid being out in the open when there might be a sniper present.
- Rocket Jump to minimize the chance of getting hit.
- Since the capacity is low and the fire rate is high, wait until the user reloads the weapon, and then attack the user at that time.
- Use a high mobility melee and strafe around the user while making random patterns to decrease the possibility of being damaged. Moreover, making sudden and unexpected attacks while strafing is recommended.
An automatic backup or special is recommended for finishing players who got hit by this weapon.
- Initial release. It also had a Fixed Delay, which was later removed.
- It can be obtained from the Gallery for 500 even without reaching the Pro League.
- Due to the removal of the Leagues System in the 18.0.0 update, one can only obtain this by spending 500 coupons in the gallery.
- It was later removed from the "Craft" section of the armory, which means this weapon is no longer obtainable.
- After the re-introduction of the Leagues System, this weapon was once again obtainable like before.
- It's damage was increased by 10%.
- Made unobtainable due to tournament rework.
- Made available in the tournament shop.
- In the update log, it was referred to as the "most powerful weapon". However, it performs similarly to other weapons in its class.
- It could only be obtained once the player has achieved 1st place in Pro League.
- In an unknown update, the 1 person limit was increased to 3, meaning that the top 3 players in Pro League can now obtain this weapon.
- As of version 21.5.0, it is the only weapon to be obtainable from the leagues system. This was no longer the case as in 21.7.1, Wayfarer, Fate and Holographic Cards were introduced in the tournament shop, buyable with currency only obtainable from tournaments.
- When firing, this weapon sounds very familiar to a typical Sniper Rifle from another game, Star Warfare: Alien Invasion.
- This weapon used to have Fixed Delay, making it the only Sniper that has Fixed Delay when it came out in the 15.6.0 update.
- However, it was later removed.