|“||A 4X zoom will allow you to acquire the target and make it surgically precise laser shot. Don't worry, it will get its target even through the obstacles.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Ultra Beam is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained for being in the top three player(s) in the Pro League tournament. This is now unobtainable in the 18.0.0 update.
It is a futuristic sniper that shoots a powerful blue beam with a wall break attribute. It has good damage, a low fire rate, a below-average capacity, and decent mobility.It is 2 bodyshot and 1 headshot.
The weapon has a neon or future type look to it with a long black/gray scope with a little red glass and a big circle near the end of the gun.
This weapon shoots a light blue laser beam that can go through walls. Moreover, this weapon possesses an optic sight, which helps it to take out players in long-range.
When reloading, the clip is taken out and is replaced by another.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Like most similar weapons, the wall break is not that powerful. It should be only utilized if the enemy is taking cover behind a medium object, such as behind a ram’s wheel.
- Use the scope helps engaging users at farther distances.
- This weapon can also be used for Three Category Spam, although it does have a delay when switching between some weapons.
- Only use it if you really need to as the capacity is pretty low
- When caught in a sniper duel, take time to aim while strafing to avoid getting hit.
- Strafe as much as possible to waste their ammo.
- Avoid being out in the open when there is a sniper present.
- Rocket jump to minimize the chance of getting hit.
- A close-range shotgun (e.g. the Ultimatum) or a scoped Masterpiece Musket (at long range) can be a good choice if you lack instant travel weapons for your backup or special.
- Use a high mobility melee and strafe around the user while making random patterns to decrease the possibility of being damaged. Moreover, making sudden and unexpected attacks while strafing is recommended.
Have a Primary shotgun to deal with players at close range. Furthermore, an automatic backup or special is recommended for finishing players who got hit by this weapon.
Initial release. It also had a fixed delay, which was later removed.
It can be obtained from the Gallery for 500 even without reaching the Pro League.
Due to the removal of the League System in the 18.0.0 update, you can only obtain this by spending 500 coupons in the gallery. And it was later removed from the craft which you can no longer obtain this weapon.
- In the update log, it was referred to as the "most powerful weapon". However, it performs similarly to other weapons in its class.
- It can only be obtainable once the player has entered the Pro League and is in the top position during the tournament.
- Now it's the top 3 players.
- When firing, this weapon sounds very familiar to a typical Sniper Rifle from another game, Star Warfare: Alien Invasion.
- This weapon used to have a fixed delay sniper, making it the only sniper that has fixed delay when it came out in the 15.6.0 update, but however, the fixed delay on this weapon was removed.