The Ultrasonic Rifle is a Sniper weapon added in the 21.7.0 update. It can be obtained by buying the Pixel Pass in the Mecha Season Pixel Pass. It is a burst-fire energy sniper rifle that deals a high amount of damage for each burst and features a high fire rate, a decent sized ammo capacity, but low mobility.
It is a large sized grey/yellow/white sniper rifle with a grey/white body with a yellow exterior frame. On top there is a green scope with white stripes and a pair of grey fins on the back. The weapon also features a red energy cell embedded in the receiver that powers the weapon. The front of the weapon features a grey barrel with a yellow muzzle and a red carrying handle on the middle of the and below the receiver.
When the fire button is held down, the weapon will fire yellow lasers in a 3-shot burst. When a laser hits an enemy, they will be inflicted with the attribute. The screen of the enemy will show a translucent red error screen.
When reloading, the energy cell will pop out of the receiver to cooldown before the player slots the cell back in.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Try to connect all three shots to inflict massive amounts of damage, potentially killing enemies in one burst.
- The weapon's high fire rate is useful against enemy Sniper users with slow-firing weapons.
- Use the scope at long ranges. Its high magnification makes it useful for precise aiming at these distances.
- The attribute can counter enemy snipers by diminishing their view.
- Try strafing while aiming to prevent enemies from hitting you when engaged in a firefight.
- Due to its low mobility, use a high-mobility Melee weapon when travelling around the map.
- Avoid sticking to one sniping spot as users can track the weapon's lasers to its source.
- If engaged in a sniper duel, take time to aim.
- Area damage weapons, flamethrowers, and shotguns can quickly finish its users off in close ranges.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Try to wait until the user is out of ammo, then attack while they are vulnerable.
- It fires a noticeable laser, keep an eye out for the source of the laser as it may indicate the general area of where the user may be.
- Flank around the user with a shotgun or melee weapon and attack them from behind.
- Avoid being caught in the open when there is a sniper, stick to cover and locate the sniper then attempt to countersnipe them with your own.
Carry around a high-mobility weapon to easily traverse around the map and finding sniping spots. A primary or backup weapon to finish off weakened opponent.
- Initial release.