Hello <insert name here>! My name is Great Killa OE .I am a normal PG3D player who has above-average skill and has decent aim. I don't really know how to make an entertaining profile page, but this is the best that I can do. Feel free to read ahead!
A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME
Name: Great Killa OE/GKOE/Great Killla SW/GKSW/The Real Brave Sprit (Yes, Sprit. It's a typo)
Date of Birth: December 16
HOW I STARTED PLAYING PG3D
There was one time when I met a friend of mine and saw him playing a game called "Minecraft PE"on his ipad. I thought it looked fun to play so I wanted to download it on my own iPad. But when I searched "Minecraft PE", I found out that it needed money to download. I was disappionted, because I didn't have any money and couldn't download it. I scrolled down the list of related applications, hoping to see a free version of Minecraft, and I found a game that looked similar to Minecraft called Block city wars. I downloaded it and found out although it wasn't entirely like minecraft, it was still fun to play. It was pixelated like minecraft and you could buy cars and guns and all sorts of things. It also had many modes. Block City Wars became the first game I played, and was one of the games that I liked most. One day I saw a special offer in BCW, saying that if I downloaded "Pixel Gun 3D" I could get some BCW currencies. I downloaded PG3D immediatly, and found it was like BCW, so I started playing PG3D too. Slowly the BCW devs became inactive, and there weren't many updates, so lots of people quit BCW. I thought BCW was not interesting anymore, so I became a full time PG3D player.
MY PG3D GAMING HISTORY
I started playing PG3D in the 10.0.0 update. Back at that time when Impulse Sniper Rifle was the best sniper and could 2 shot. At that time my best weapon was Heavy Shocker (I was crap and didn't even know it was a short range weapon LOL), and I only played Team Fight and Flag/Point capture (I was too scared to go to Co-Op, Deathmatch and Duels, cuz I was just a kid back then. Stupid me eh?) I watched free ads and got lots of coins and gems. One day the game rented me Stinger and it was a 2 shot. I thought it was OP and got it for 85 gems. I got Anti-Hero Rifle at Lvl 15. I used them till Lvl 22, where I changed stinger to Laser Minigun. I was a Heavy Spammer for a long time (Trash me), and rarely used other weapons. At higher levels there were many pro players and I was crap, so I quit PG3D for some time.
I didn't exactly remember when, but when I came back to PG3D, there were craft weapons, and I got rekt by champion weapons. Third Eye was a 1 shot at that time. Luckily I boughtPiranha, and it could kill with 3-4 rockets (Very OP considering its a multiple shot weapon), so I became a strong player, until I reached Lvl 32. Piranha became a 2 burst kill(12 rockets), and was trash, so I had to buy Stakegun, Military Grenade Launcher,and Good Doctor. I was barely able to fight the pro players with Future Police Rifle and Supercharged Rifle, so I quit again. It was at the start of the Phoenix season battle pass. This time, for 10 months.
I came back (Again) during the Operation SNOW Battle Pass. One only needed 3000 battle crowns to get to lvl 30 back then (100 per level, unlike today's Battle Pass, where you needed 100 for lvl 1-10, 150 for lvl 10-20, and 200 for lvl 20-30), and I completed the pass, so I got Night Hunter. It was very OP back then, like today's Storm Trooper Exo. Then, during the Magic Season Battle Pass, my PG3D somehow overloaded and crashed every time I try to play online modes, so I had to quit for a third time.
I rejoined PG3D in the beginning of the Chess Season. I got 2300 Battle Credits in the Operation SNOW season, so after a liittle grinding I bought the Gold Pass. I have played from that time to present, and during my way from level 55 to 65, I started to learn 3 Category Spam. It is an efficient tactic of PG3D, consisting of switching weapons mainly from the Backup, Special and Sniper categories. At first, I practiced as the Wiki Tutorial upon the subject suggested, and had no immediate results, but practice makes perfect, my skills gradually improved overtime. From a 3x faster ammo waster, I became a Newbie 3 Cat Spammer, and from that point on, I started to become better and better, and presently I consider myself to be slightly above-average player (among the entire PG3D Community).
- Storm Trooper Exoskeleton (Super high DPS, fast fire rate, high capacity. One of the best Automatic primaries. Use this to decimate enemies)
- Chickaboom (Has a very high damage per shot, with average fire rate and capacity. The best shotguns in the game for casuals, no contest)
- Acid Shotgun (Although it's spread is quite large, it has NO DELAY, making 3 cat spamming with it easier.)
- Ice Chaser (A very, very underrated weapon. Has one of the highest Damage Per Second among all Automatics. If it didn't have Fixed Delay, it would probably be the best Automatic (or maybe even Primary) weapon.)
- Royal Fighter (Known for having the quickest killing time in all Automatics. Has a quite high mobility too, and there is no delay. Best used for finishing purposes for low accuracy players due to it's high RoF)
- Exterminator (Has very high damage for a Legendary weapon, can 1 headshot and 2 bodyshot. Best backup for 3 cat spam if you can avoid the delay)
- Thunderer (Just Exterminator, but with higher damage and a crosshair expansion. It's also somewhat inaccurate. Still, if you prefer high damaging backups, then you would probably interested in this)
- Laser Cycler (2 headshot and 3 bodyshot, with a high capacity and only input delay. Awesome backup for 3CS. Oh, it has ricochet too, that's the icing on the cake)
- Pulling Sucker Gun (Really good weapon for speeding around the map like Spider Man. I usually use an AoE weapon with it to be a Sky-Bomber. Fun to use and performs well.)
- Combat Yo-Yo (This has a hidden chainsaw attribute,and can wall break without literally breaking tht is capable of 1 swing kill if all shots hit. Best melee in my opinion)
- Heroic Epee (Self Healing ability! 12% hp per second! Literally the best melee for utilty. Has great attack power too! 2-4 hit kill with 85 mobility!)
- Pixel Stream Sword (Has a very long range despite it's short appearance. Normally a 3 bodyhit kill weapon with strong poisoning, a solid weapon.)
- Poison Darts (2 bodyshot despite having a grade of Epic. No delay, high capacity, and high mobility. Needs skill to use though, as it's hitbox is tiny.)
- NOTIK (Deals high damage and has no delay. Has a tiny area damage too. The most popular weapon among 3 cat spammers)
- Digital Sunrise (Although a bit nerfed, it can still 1 bodyshot with the right modules and bleeding. Easy to aim, fast fire rate, and 14 capacity. One of the best sniper in the game)
- Demon Catcher (Typical example of an underrated sniper. Almost a 1 shot kill on the body even with no curse damage or Super Punch. The best sniper weapon for Damage Decrease brawls. Be cautious of it's slight travel time though)
- Heavy Sniper Rifle (A Legendary better than most Mythicals with only Input Delay!)
- Portalium Rifle (A slightly weaker version of HSR with an addition of Wall Break, despite being Mythical. But I find it's crosshair easier to aim with)
- Laser Bow (Amazing ricochet! Dominate the corridors of Silent School with this absolute monster!)
- Deadman's Rifle (Has surprisingly high damage, 1 headshot guranteed with an enormous AoE! Eva 2.0, the best of the best!)
- Morgana (1 shot no matter what. You get the point)
- Primal Beast (Very good for rocket jumping and has high damage, 2 shot)
- Destruction System (High damage and large AoE! Most popular 3 cat weapon for offensive purposes)
- Demolition Exoskeleton (Has one of the highest Rocket Jump heights in the game. You get the point)
- Christmas Ultimatum (1-2 shot, performs surprisingly well regardless of the nerf, one of the slightly-underrated weapons nowadays)
MY WIKI EDIT MILESTONES
1000 namespace edits: April 21, 2020
2000 namespace edits: May 9, 2020
3000 namespace edits: June 6, 2020
4000 namespace edits: September 5, 2020
5000 namespace edits: Novmember 13, 2020
WIKI STATUS & HISTORY
- Promotion to Rollback: April 12, 2020
- Promotion to Content Moderator and first promotion to Discussions Moderator: April 22, 2020
- Second Promotion to Discussions Moderator: Novmember 13, 2020
Somehow I like math a lot, I guess I just love numbers a lot LOL.
I love doing sports, especially football.
I also like playing with LEGO TECHNIC products.
I LOVE MINECRAFT ANIMATIONS!!! Especially those made by Black Plasma Studios, as seen in my profile picture (Songs of War).
I really want to learn how to animate, though I still haven't started learning it.
I am usually friendly to people if they mean no harm.
I also play Block City Wars, Minecraft (Chinese version that doesn't need money), and (sometimes)Hungry shark Evo
I am still trying to 3 cat spam, although I am still kinda bad at it.
I hope one day I can reach 10000 edits on this Wiki.
Thanks for reading my profile!