|“||A garish yellow beam won't only cut through the darkness of the night, but also any enemy that will stand in your way.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Vacuumizer is a Special weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It is a large, orange gun that shoots an orange laser beam. It has high efficiency, high fire rate, low capacity and average mobility.
It has 4 barrels with a metal handle and a cosmetic scope. When shooting, the barrels spin and an orange beam shoot out of the gun.
It is a weapon held with both hands from the bottom that automatically shoots an orange-colored laser at a high fire rate and instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, the magazine at the bottom of the grip of the gun is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Go for headshots to increase the damage.
- Try to pick up as many ammunition packs as you can because this weapon will run out of ammo quickly. Also, avoid spraying and praying, or else, you won't converse enough ammunition for potential kills.
- Attack weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Strafe left and right while killing players.
- Switch to an 85 mobility weapon to traverse around the map since this weapon has only 50 mobility.
- It has really low capacity, so make sure you land your hits. This can't even get two kills per clip if you land every headshot
- Try to move away from the person and snipe him/her with a weapon having a scope.
- Rush into the person and use an area damage weapon or melee weapon to take that person out.
- Use the Ninja Shruikens to quickly eliminate the user.
- Jump around so as to lure its users into wasting his ammo. However, do it in a random pattern so he will not easily estimate your position while firing.
- Use the Stealth Bracelet to make it harder for their shots to hit you.
Have a good mobility weapon and a good efficient, high capacity weapon as well because you will quickly run out of ammo.
This weapon got severely buffed. Its damage was significantly increased and the capacity was doubled.
Its capacity got nerfed from 70 to 35, just like pre-12.5.0.
- This weapon is based on Gluon Gun from Half-Life and it also bears similarities to the gun (shoots a laser, spins around and idle animations are same).
- Like many other automatic laser weapons, this weapon has a hidden Piercing Shot attribute.
- This weapon appears to have a much wider beam than most other laser weapons.