|“||No one remembers its first owner. It has always been handed from one person to another, assisting them till their last breaths. You may feel indefinitely about the mag on top, but you get used to it soon.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a WWII themed machine gun that shoots regular bullets automatically. It has medium damage, slow fire rate, high capacity and slightly high weight.
The weapon takes the appearance of a WWII-era light machine gun.
It has a wooden brown stock with a blue stripe around the end and a white star decal.
The main body of the weapon features a wooden pistol grip, a grey receiver, a light grey ammo magazine loaded on top of the receiver, a grey barrel with a front iron sight and muzzle, and a folded bipod.
This weapon shoots regular bullets automatically, but at a lower fire rate than most machine guns. These bullets have an instant bullet travel time.
When reloading, the magazine from the top is taken out from the gun and is replaced by a spare one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Maximize this weapon's upgrade for it to be useful in higher levels.
- This can shred down an opponent's armor if used correctly. Circling, strafing, jumping whilst aiming for opponent's head for headshots will help you when engaged in a duel. This could also potentially last longer due to the fact that this has 50 ammo capacity.
- It is effective against mobile targets on the ground or low-flying targets.
- Its accuracy is medium - low, it's not recommended to use it on long range even when executing burst firing.
- Though it's suitable on close-medium range.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges. This weapon lacks a scope, but skilled users could still hit you with this weapon due to its low recoil, so be aware of it.
- Be aware that if users with these weapons are left alone or not dealt with very quickly, they can actually tear down your armor, or even get you to very low health.
- If you're lower level, then use the Love Spell to reduce this weapon's damage, then follow up with the Hellraiser, Marksman, or even the Eindringling.
- High fire rate weapons can also take these users out easily, such as the Automatic Peacemaker (PG3D) or the Secret Forces Rifle.
- Shotguns can also easily counter these weapons in close ranges.
- Area damage weapons (specifically the ones that has knockback) are good counters to its users, as those will disorient their aim while dealing high amounts of damage.
- Try dodging their shots. Its fire-rate is not very good.
- Initial Release
- It no longer obtainable through the clan.
- It is based on the Bren Mark 3 light machine gun and is slightly similar to Madsen MG from Battlefield 1.
- Like most weapons, the bipod is purely for cosmetic purposes, and cannot be used.
- It is the only clan weapon without a reskin, excluding the Mythical clan weapons.
- Even though this weapon has a fire rate of 97 (300 rpm), it's actual fire rate is similar to the Brave Patriot, which has a fire rate of 95 (around 4 rounds per second).