|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Virtual Concert is a Backup weapon introduced in the 21.5.0 update.
The Virtual Concert appears to be two batons, with a green hovering cube in the middle. When shooting, the weapon emits green cube effects (presumably sound waves) similar to the Pizza Heater. When reloading, the player shakes the batons and the green cube spins around.
This weapon has Fixed Delay, meaning that every time a user switches to this weapon, a short pull-out animation will play lasting less than half a second before he/she can fire.
- Because it turns you invisible while reloading, Try to reload and sneak up on enemies.
- Use it in large groups, because it has killed target explodes.
- Pick off users from long range with a Sniper.
- Try and use weapons that helps with slowing its users due to this weapon having 85 mobility.
The Virtual Concert is best used in small, cramped maps, as the waves can cover a large area.
- Pool Party
- Classic Pool
- Silent School
- Any strong snipers should 1-2 shot it's users
- A fast firing primary/ shotguns
- Initial release.
- The weapon's reloading and shooting noise was changed.
- It is the second weapon that turns you Invisible While Reloading, with the first being the Laser Ninja.
- It is based on a leek, a type of vegetable that Vocaloid Hatsune Miku is seen with, especially in the music video Levan Polkka
- The leeks could also reference the two sabers from the VR game Beat Sabers as they look very alike without the colors.