Not to be confused with the Voodoo Doll module.
The Voodoo Snowman is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.2.2 update.
It takes the appearance of a winter-themed snowman doll. It features black borders and appears mostly white in color. It has a cubic body resembling a snowman with it's arms' as sticks, nose as a carrot and it's body as snow. Several other details include it's red mittens, a green scarf, a sky blue button resembling the eye and small dark gray shovel embed in it's head. Moreover, it is small in size relative to the player and possesses the ability to fly with it's arms.
When used it is placed down in a similar fashion to the Turret. It selects a random player while being placed. Dealing damage to the Voodoo Snowman will inflict damage and side effects to the opponent which had been randomly selected to take damage.
- It cannot receive headshots, so it is recommended to use a flamethrower of some sort such as the Gas Launcher for inflicting mass damage within a short amount of time.
- Activate this gadget in a place where others cannot find you, such as a spawn point or corner.
- Try not to be standing still while attempting to use the Voodoo Snowman as someone can be waiting to ambush you.
- Use this against players whom have activated either the Battle Mech or Demon Stone. This will allow you to possibly take out the transformation, and even gaining points for the "Mech" or "Demon" Kills, while also killing the opposing player.
- However, this could take a while against players with a fully upgraded Demon Stone or Battle Mech as they have immense HP.
- This gadget is useful when fighting against a boss, since you will get a quick and easy kill.
- However, this doesn't seem to be very useful when facing tons of weak monsters, because when you use the Voodoo Snowman, keep in mind that you can only get a maximum of one kill after the use of the Voodoo Snowman, so it's not that great for dealing with large groups.
- It can be also used as a tool for finding invisible enemies.
- Try not to use the Voodoo Snowman in small maps like pool party because people will be able to find you easily before you can kill the random enemy.
- As soon as you see the player with the Voodoo Snowman, take them out immediately before the enemy team gains a point. If you do kill a player with a Voodoo Snowman deployed, try and prevent them from reaching it upon their respawn. Afterwards, seek out any Armor or Health (depending on what you have lost) to restore lost health and armor.
- Be cautious while playing Duel since the opponent may have the Voodoo Snowman equipped. If the player is using it, you will be guaranteed to lose health and armor points.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, since they may not notice who is trying to kill them.
- You can tell that you are losing damage when:
- Your screen displays a red colored message saying "Voodoo Snowman is watching you!".
- Opaque snowflakes gathering on the edges of your screen.
- In a remote spot where there are no players, and losing armor and health points.
- A fully upgraded Battle Mech or Demon Stone can buy you some time in finding the player with the Snowman. Try activating this before your health begins to drop, then begin searching. However, try to find and kill them quickly, otherwise, your Demon Stone or Battle Mech will soon die off, as well as yourself.
- Throw a Singular Grenade at the user when they were spotted, so if you got killed with or without resurrection, they'll be stuck in one place, it will make them vulnerable from attacks for awhile.
|Initial Tier||50 Seconds||6 Seconds|
|Tier 1||49 Seconds||7 Seconds|
|Tier 2||48 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 3||47 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 4||46 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 5||45 Seconds||13 Seconds|
|Tier 6||44 Seconds||14 Seconds|
|Tier 7||43 Seconds||16 Seconds|
|Tier 8||42 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|Tier 9||41 Seconds||19 Seconds|
|Final Tier||40 Seconds||21 Seconds|
- This gadget is the second gadget that transfers damage to other players, the first one being the Reflector, however, this transfers damage to a random enemy.
- As of the 11.4.0 update, if a player was losing health by the Voodoo Snowman, a text in red that says "Voodoo Snowman is watching you" will pop up into the player's screen. It also will show faded snowflakes on the edges of their screen, since the Voodoo Snowman is a winter themed gadget.
- In the 12.0.0 update, it was nerfed, depleting about half of the health and armor points combined. The nerf was made due to several complaints of this gadget being overpowered.
- A glitch in the 12.1.0 update resulted in the Voodoo Snowman doing literally no damage.
- The term voodoo comes from a voodoo doll, which has the ability to transfer any effect to a person, for example, if you shoot the voodoo doll, then the person would feel like they also got shot.
- There is also a module called the Voodoo Doll, but functioning in a different way.