The War Horse is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 21.0.0 update.
It is a silver and gold rocket launcher with Pegasus-themed decorations. It deals high damage and features an average fire rate, a small ammo capacity, and low mobility.
Its main body consists of a silver rocket barrel with an enlarged golden muzzle and blue symbols painted on the sides. The underbody features a silver handgrip with a blue end and a golden trigger. Protruding from the upper part of the launcher barrel is a white Pegasus head and a pair of wings, corresponding with its name.
When the fire button is pressed, the weapon will fire a translucent yellow projectiles in the form of a Pegasus. These projectiles feature the attribute, meaning the projectiles will pierce through objects and enemies.
When reloading, the user will insert ammo into the front of the launcher.
- This weapon is an excellent choice for closed corridors such as the main hallway in silent school or the changing rooms in Pool Party.
- Never use this weapon at long ranges as it has a bullet travel time, and the projectile will disappear after a while.
- This weapon does travel through walls, so if you see a name tag over a wall that you are near, fire and hopefully get a kill.
- The weapon is useful for guarding choke points, hallways, and specific points on the map, especially in Point Capture and Flag Capture maps, as the slow moving projectile prevents attackers from proceeding.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges. It will not hit you at a long range because the projectile breaks after a while.
- Try not to get near its projectiles, since you may be killed.
- Don't get in close range (unless doing so from behind). Rocket Jump or use a Melee to get out of the situation.
- Use flamethrowers, Ninja Shurikens, or whatever other weapons are good at an emergency situation.
- Attack the user from behind.
- Avoid areas with tight corners.
- Using the Reflector gadget can kill the user although be mindful about your health and armor too.
Have a backup weapon from the Primary section, or a long-ranged weapon ready when the weapon is fired.
- Initial release.
- Despite looking like an explosive weapon (due to its bazooka-like design), its projectiles are not explosive, but can wall break.
- It looks similar to the Invincible Lion.
- It has both the attributes Wall Break and Piercing Shot, even though the Wall Break attributes already contains the effects given by Piercing Shot.
- The projectile that it fires is similar to that of the Cooking Totem.
- This weapon appeared as the Sock Bomber for those who hadn’t updated their game.
- It reuses the Watchy-Snipy shooting sound effect and the Ho-Ho! Rocket reload sound effect and animation.
- The horse effigy on the weapon appears to be alive due to its movements and audible neighing.